"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grand Music Section :: EXTENSIVE SONGS IN MSVTIMES.COM!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

மாமனார் மெச்சிய மருமகளே..!!
உங்கள் உழைப்பு பார்ராட்டுகளுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டது
மொத்தக்குடும்பமும் மெல்லிசைமன்னரின்
இசைக்குடும்பமாய் பரிணமிப்பது என்பது
வியப்பு கலந்த மகிழ்ச்சி.

இரண்டு நாட்கள் நான் இந்தப்பக்கம் வர வாய்ப்பில்லை.
அதற்குள் என்னென்னவோ விஷயங்கள்
நடந்து விட்டிருக்கின்றன.

ராம் அவர்கள் சொன்னது போல
நம் வீட்டு முற்றத்தில், நம் கிணற்றில்
நீர் அள்ளிப்பருகுவது எல்லையில்லா
மகிழ்ச்சிக்குரியது.

இதுவரை நமக்கென்று ஒரு இடமில்லாமல்
பல்வேறு பாடகர்/பாடகியர் தளங்களிலும்
மற்றும் பொதுத்தளங்களிலும்
மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல்களாகத்
தேடி தேடியலைந்து கேட்டு மகிழ்ந்த நமக்கு
இது ஓர் வரப்பிரசாதம்.

ஆம்.. தண்ணிரைத்தவிர்த்து பாலை மட்டும்
தனித்துப்பருகும் அன்னப்பறவையாய்
மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல்களை மட்டும்
தனித்திரட்டுக்களாய்ப்பார்க்கும்
பாக்கியம்தான் எத்தனை இனிமை?.

அவற்றில் சில பாடல்கள்
பலநாட்களய் நான் பல இசைத்தளங்களிலும்
தேடித்தேடி அலைந்தும் கிடைக்காமல் போன
இசைப் பொக்கிஷங்கள்.
இன்று அவை நம் கண் முன்னே
ஆகா எத்தனை இன்பம்.

மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் வற்றாத அமுதசுரபியில்
அலுக்காமல் சலிக்காமல் அள்ளி அள்ளிப்
பருகுவோம்.

நான் நன்றி சொல்ல மாட்டேன்... காரணம்,
உதவிகளுக்கு நன்றி சொல்லலாம்
சாதனைகளுக்கு நன்றி சொல்ல முடியாது.

அன்புடன் சாரூ.....
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.Balaji wrote:
One suggestion. Is it possible to host the video of the song also so that we will have both audio and video delight. This will make the future generation , come to know the purpose/ situation for the given song so that the greatness of the song will be more appreciated.

டியர் பாலாஜி அண்ணா....

உங்கள் கோரிக்கை ஓரளவு ஏற்புடையது என்றாலும் கூட அதில் பல பின்னடைவுகளும் உள்ளன.

முக்கியமாக இத்தளம், மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் இசையை செவி வழியே கேட்டு, உணர்ந்து, ரசித்து மகிழவே. செவி வழியே மட்டுமே அவரின் சின்னசின்ன இசைச் சிணுங்கல்களைக் கூட கேட்டு மகிழ முடியும். அதுவே காட்சி வழியே காணும்போது, இசையின் கவனம் பெரிதும் சிதறிவிட வாய்ப்புள்ளது.

'சிட்டுக்குருவிக்கென்ன கட்டுப்பாடு' பார்த்தால், ஜெயலலிதாவின் சேட்டைகளில் கவனம் செல்லும். 'யார் அந்த நிலவு' பாடலில் சிவாஜியின் ஸ்டைலில் மாத்திரமே கவனம் போகும். எம்.ஜி.ஆர். நடித்த பாடல்களோ கேட்கவே வேண்டாம். ஆடியோவில் கேட்கும்போதுகூட அவரது முகமே பெரிதும் நினைவு வருகிறது எனும்போது, வீடியோ என்றால் முழுக்க முழுக்க அவரது டாமினேஷனே இருக்கும். மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் இசை வடிவங்கள் பின் தள்ளபடும் அபாயம் உள்லது.

மொத்தத்தில் வீடியோவில் பார்க்கும்போது, மெல்லிசை மன்னர் மறக்கடிக்கப்பட்டு, மீண்டும் 'இது எம்.ஜி.ஆர்.பாட்டு', 'இது சிவாஜி பாட்டு' என்று வடிவம் காணக்கூடிய பெரிய அபாயம் உள்ளது.
tvsankar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,
Thanks for your kind reply.I have broadband connection only.

Now my problem is rectified by the instructions of irenehastings.

A varisaiyil mudhal padalana "Arambam inrae agatum" dhan keten. Embarassed

Endha vidha thadangalum illamal nanrga keten.Enaku ippodhu Padalgal work agiradhu....................

Dear irenehastings,
Thanks for your nice instructions.Neengal sonna padi seidhen.Padalgal thadangal illamal paadugiradhu.

Dear MSVtime People,
AUDIO QUALITY IS VERY VERY VERY NICE....
My special thanks to you for the Nice Audio Quality..

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sorry Saradhaji Very Happy

Vadhiyar thanake urithana stylish actionum and Nadigar thilagathin gracefullana posturum konda pala padalgal manathil nilaithu nindru vitadhal oru aasayodu kuripitten.

Actually, my objective was for the future generation - I wish they should know the given situation for which such a song was composed.

Neengale sollunga . Evvalu peyargal pazaya padangalai parkapogiraargal in future Crying or Very sad

Take for ex : Naan aanayitaal adhu nadandhu vittaal

or

Enge nimmadhi

Can we delink the song from the picturisation ?
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Announcements from the moderator. Reply with quote

Dear moderator and all members of core group

I bow my head in sheer reverence to your dedication in accomplishing a task. I call it a task, as I have some idea of the number and range of songs of Mellisai mannar. It is quite heartening that members of the younger generation are on the right track. My humble observation is MSV's compositions are as much infectious as they are immortal. People do not seem to realize MSV, for they have not listened to his pieces with an open mind. Certainly things are progressing on right lines which has to reach the logical destination --"Recognition to MSV" in more than one form. I am very confident that Goddess Saraswathy would bless us all.Any eclipsing is temporary , be it celestial or terrestrial. I look forward to grand times ahead for MSV.
With regards Prof.K.RAMAN NAVIMUMBAI
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: PILLARS OF MSVTIMES.COM Reply with quote

Dear Prof. Raman,

Thank you for your encouraging message. As you had rightly pointed out, this is a website which was loooooooooooooooooooong overdue and from nowhere we all got together and accomplished this task. But the real pillars of strength have been you all - people like you and all the members of this forum who have been contributing their might by their great postings on a daily basis thus keeping this site absolutely alive & electrifying. From our part we shall make every attempt to add more & more of MSV's marvels. I have also been briefing MSV almost on a daily basis as to what's happening here. The day is not far off when MSVTIMES.COM becomes one of the most vibrant sites as far as music is concerned. I along with the core team thank every member of this forum for being so active & supportive in all our endeavours. MSVTIME.COM is also planning to have a large scale musical concert very soon for which we seek help from the forum members. The Core team is currently working the modus operandi of this concert and soon we shall have an official communication in this forum for all members.

MSVTIMES.COM's objective has always been to bring out not only the best of the gems of MSV but also the rarest which have not been heard by the world. This is a mission for all of us to ensure both the elder and espicially the younger generation of music lovers (the latter literally being deprived of some good music) listen to the soul stirring music of our Living Legend. We are happy we have started this mission at the right time (better late than never though) and at the right time every one joined. What else could we call it than "Kalaivaani's Anugraham" for all of us!!!
LONG LIVE MSV AND MSVTIMES.COM

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: