"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THAMZIL ITHU ORU PUDHIYA KALAI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: THAMZIL ITHU ORU PUDHIYA KALAI Reply with quote

Dear MSV FANS

GONE MAD AFTER LISTENING THIS BEAUTY. I have not listened any other song for couple of days. I think this songs is from MGR MOVIE -NAM NAADU.
What a song . Song starts without perlude (whatever version I have ). You will travel to different world after listening charanam. Requesting everyone to listen guitar bit in the first interlude,may last only couple of seconds but outstanding AND HOW FAST HE SWITCHED OVER TO FLUTE.AMAZING.

I am requesting knowledgable friends to cover about ragam and speciality of this song(please/please).

regards
ramesh
ragasuda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: tamizhil idhu oru Reply with quote

Dear friend,
This song "Tamizhil idhu oru pudhiya kalai" features in the film "SangE Muzhangu". Actually the two songs "Silar Sirippadhu polE" and "nAlu pErukku nandri" were superhits from this film and featured in Top 10 of Vividh Bharathi at that time. But this song you mentioned came to limelight only during the later periods. And there is another beautiful number in the same film by SPB and P Suseela, "Irandu Kangal Serum body Ezhuthukkal illai" which is even more mellifluous, melodious and what not - you can go on describe. This is also a rare song. Both these songs need thorough analysis.
V. Raghavendran
ragasuda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,
Pl forgive me for spelling error. The song "Irandu Kangal" should read as "Irandhu Kangal Serumbodhu" and not serum body.
Thank you,
V. Raghavendran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: