"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Kaalatthai vellum indha Kaadhdal Vaazhga"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: "Kaalatthai vellum indha Kaadhdal Vaazhga" Reply with quote

Dear friends,
As I said elsewhere, this song from "Thaai Veettu Saadhanam" was a megahit at Sri Lanka during early seventies. We used to tune in Radio Ceylon at 7.30 a.m. in the Pongum Poompunal Programme exclusively for this song. One of the outstanding duets of K.J. Jesudas, all MSV fans would applaud me for reminding this song because of its impact on the fans. Sometimes we will long if we could ever hear this song again. Why don't senior MSV fans cum experts analyse this, too?
V. Raghavendran
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raghavendran,
Do you have this song and if so, can you kindly arrange to upload this in our Site?
I apologize for my very narrow spectrum of awareness about MSV's Songs.

With Love
Jeev

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: "Kaalatthai vellum indha Kaadhdal Vaazhga" Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Here is the link for the beautiful song. MSV-KJJ combination gave several hit songs in the mid 70's.

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/tamil/s/movie_name.5513/

Jeev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: