"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcement :: Songs,BGM&Launch Photos in MSVTIMES.COM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Announcement :: Songs,BGM&Launch Photos in MSVTIMES.COM! Reply with quote

Dear All,

Here is the New Year Feast announcement !!! As a part of MSVTIMES.COM, am very glad to announce that the much awaited "Music" section of MSVTimes.Com is completed. Songs and BGMs are uploaded in the Music section of MSVTimes. The website launch photos are also added to the site. The links for these are also provided in the Home Page. Provide your feedback here and discuss about these in the respective Songs and BGMs section of the Forum.

Enjoy the Songs, BGMs and Photos !!!!!

Regards,

Last edited by Ram on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Songs, BGM and Launch Photos in MSVTIMES.COM !!!!! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

I am simply thrilled at the inclusion of some wonderful Tilte Musics and BGMs of the Legend on the Site. I am enjoying listening to them again and again. Thanks a million.

In the Title Musics, "Deiva Magan" and "Kalangarai Vilakkam" stand out. Simply Incredible. What an orchestrisation? Amazing. (However, K'Vilakkam music ends abruptly).

I would request you to please include many more Title Musics, particularly of films "Paarthal Pasi Theerum", "Raaja", "Sorgam", "Savale Samali", "Gnana Oli", "Moonru Deivangal", "Gowravam", "Enga Veettu Pillai", "Aayirathin Oruvan", "Parakkum Paavai", etc.

Also, MSV has come out with "Theme Music" for many movies, particularly Sivaji films like "Raaman Ethanai Ramanadi", "Babu", "Gnana Oli", etc (the vilion piece in R.E.Ramandi will be mind blowing). Also, I readily remember a MGR movie "Aayirathil Oruvan", where the theme music has been used by the Master (Vaidhy has made a mention about this in one of his postings). Kindly include these too.

Once again, on behalf of all MSV Fans, let me solute you for this great work.
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Venu, Thanks for your words!

I started the collecting some interesting BGMs, Orchestrations, Titles by MSV, which I enjoyed and wondered, from my college days (early 2000s). Vaidy uncle has amazing collections of BGMs and re-recordings. I assure that we will keep on uploading the songs and BGMs and keep all the MSV rasikas informed.

Designing the music player "PlayR" has been one of the biggest technical challenges I faced during the development of MSVTimes.com; It demanded very long hours of work and a lot of research and many other difficulties. My dad (Ramki), Vaidy and Sabesan were (are) so supportive during those difficult times and in collecting, uploading, giving feedback, providing inputs etc. Am now happy that finally MSV fans are able to listen to the immortal melodies by MSV in MSVTimes.com !!!

Listen to all the songs and BGMs and share your enjoyment in the Forum!!!

As I always say, "More to Come !!!"

Regards,
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Sheer Integration thro' MSV's Music Reply with quote

Dear Ram & Mr. Venu,

Never in our lives have me met each other until a strong breeze called MSV swept our lives through which we have all been integrated together from many parts of this globe now. When the idea to launch a website was born amongst us, there was literally nothing that could stop us. Now we see the end result- a fabulous site in honour of a Great Living Legend. These are absolutely due to God's & MSV's anugraham and I am sure with more & more uploading of Our Master's Music, our site would probably become the destination for many who search for Soul Stirring Eternal Music! Ram thanks a ton for making the changes at a very short notice. Mr. Venu, your long awaited gift is being handed over to your brother this evening.

A special Message for Andy!

Andy, you literally took me back to the studios when our Great Melody Generator was in full swing exactly a year ago. Your posting was awesome and I enjoyed every alphabet of your writing. Your observation of MSV as "16 track listener" was absolutely outstanding. I know you used to listen to a lot other's music, but ever since you met MSV, you hv become a die hard rasika of MSV isn't it??? Keep up the good work. About your posting on the Music Academy Concert, do you remember how he started the prelude of "Engey Nimmathi" with very few intruments and the effect of that in spite of fewer instruments??? Imagine, if we were to see the recording of Puthia Paravai???

Cheers
Vaidy
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Sheer Integration thro' MSV's Music Reply with quote

Dear Mr Andy,
Many thanks for the wonderful narration of the Legend's recording. I felt as if I myself was present at the recording.

Dear Vaidy,
I am also equally happy that poeple like us are so united and integrated thro a phenomenon called MSV. Hats Off to you and others for launching the MSV Times site, which has made this happen.

I am thrilled to know that my long awaited "gift" is being handed over to my brother this evening. Thanks a million to you & Venkat. I will eagerly await the same.

Regarding the "16 track listening", I recall SPB's experience narrated by him in one of his interviews. SPB had gone to the recording of the song "Pattathu Raani" from "Sivandha Mann". As you know, after "Enge Nimmadhi", this perhaps was the song where MSV used the maximum number of instruments. There were about 50 Violins. In the very biginning Violin piece of the song it seems one Violinist was off track which MSV, amazingly, pointed out immediately. The entire Recording Theatre was stunned at this. SPB was saying it was simply unbelievable and he was at a loss of words to describe and praise the Legend's talent. Should we call it "50 track listening"?

I can only say MSV is a Musical God!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: