"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grand Music Section :: EXTENSIVE SONGS IN MSVTIMES.COM!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roopa Ramkumar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Grand Music Section :: EXTENSIVE SONGS IN MSVTIMES.COM! Reply with quote

Dear All,

Here is a Grand Announcement to the MSVClub.

MSVTimes unveils the curtain for its "Music" section, with an EXTENSIVE MSV songs collection. The songs are categorized alphabetically. Goto Music -> Songs section. Click on respective alphabet, to list down the songs starting with that alphabet.

Enjoy a non-stop listening and a melodic experience from MSVTimes.com!
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Successful Achievement! Reply with quote

மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல்களைக் கேட்டு மகிழ்வதோடு அவரது இசையைப் பொக்கிஷமாய்க் காத்து, வரும் தலைமுறையினர் கேட்டறிய வாப்பளிக்கும் பணியில் MSVTimes க்கு இது ஒரு முக்கியச் சாதனை. வெற்றிச் சாதனை!

மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல்களைத் தொகுத்தளித்த வைத்தி அவர்களுக்கு "நன்றி" என்ற வார்த்தை அவரது உழைப்பைச் சிறுமைப்படுத்தும் சொல். சபேசன், வெங்கி, ராம்கி அவர்களின் தொகுப்புகளுக்கும் ஒரு முக்கியப் பங்கு உண்டு. இணைய தளம் உருவாக்கும் முறையைக் கற்று இதற்காக உழைத்த ரூபாவின் முயற்சி குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

இந்த இணைய தளம் உருவாகக் காரணமாக இருந்த அனைவருக்கும் ஆதரவு தரும் அனைத்து நல்லிசை ரசிகர்களுக்கும் நெஞ்சார்ந்த நன்றி.

இனி யாரும் "இந்த பாடலை இங்கு கேளுங்கள்" என்று வேறொரு தளத்தின் இணைப்பைக் கொண்டு இசை தாகத்தைத் தீர்த்துக்கொள்ள அவசியம் இருக்காது. இனி நம் வீட்டின் முற்றத்தில், வற்றா இசை ஊற்றாம் மெல்லிசை மாமன்னரின் தண்ணிசை கொண்டு, புதிதாய் உருவாக்கப்பட்ட கிணற்றில் இருந்து அமுத நீர் பருகி, நீராடி விளையாடி மகிழ்வோம்!

Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: We owe you our dear Core Crew! Reply with quote

Dear M/s Ram, MsvRamki, Vaidy, Sabesan & Venky,
An exemplery job done... I would say this is most sanctimonious and analogous to Sekkizhaar perumaan's Thoguppu!...

As Ram said, 'thanks' would be too tiny a gesture to spell.

With Love
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: BRAVO FELLOW CREW!!! Reply with quote

Dear Roopa, Ram, Ramki, Sabesan

What a news for all of us including the members of our elite club who have been pillars of strength by contributing their mite in writing!!! I wish everyone of us to enjoy this Musical Bonanza to their heart's content and also let the whole world know that MSVTIMES.COM indeed has become ABSOLUTELY MUSICAL!!!!

CHEERS TO OUR LEGEND MSV!!!
VAIDY

tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: HURRAY !!! Reply with quote

HURRAY !!!! Kudos to Ram and Roopa manni Wink
MSVTIMES.COM could not have reached this milestone so soon if not for all those sleepless nights when you guys were sincerely uploading the songs..... Smile

I always remember two things whenever I listen to this HUGE collection :

1. Our Master with all His orchestra....

2. Our GREAT ONE AND ONLY VAIDHY UNCLE who has collected , categorised and distributed all his collection to everybody he knows on earth. Great Service.... Very Happy

As our Master always says .." IT IS ONLY A GOOD TEAM WORK WHICH HAVE MADE HIS SONGS IMMORTAL .....".

Similarly , MSVTIMES.COM is so blessed to have a GREAT CORE TEAM and its ELITE MEMBERS who are working 24/7/365 to propagate and popularise our Master's music.

LONG LIVE MSV,HIS MUSIC and MSVTIMES.COM !!!!

VAAZHGA VALARGHA !!!

MSV RULES !!!!

VENKY

Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thankless job done by our core team. Another milestone for MSV.COM.

I could not find this song MANAM KANIVANA from the film ITHU SATHIYAM.

please upload this song also.

Thanks

regards
ramesh
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

[color=green][b]Dear Venky,

Thanks a ton for your encouraging message. As I always say, the entire credit should go to our Legend MSV mainly for the reason that without his music, we wouldn't have had a goal at all!!! I would also like to thank Venky for spending his time & money to collect more of our Legend's great works and also sharing the same with all of us.

KUDOS VENKY!!!

MSV SCORES FOREVER
CHEERS
VAIDY[/b][/color]
irenehastings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear msv. core team members...

this is what we are waiting for a long time.

really a wonderful job by all.

many of the songs, i was eagerly waiting for a long time and doing 'dhavam' to hear them

Last edited by irenehastings on Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
msvramki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram and Roopa

Great work !!

Congratulations to Roopa for her total involvement in making this happen !!

This is, no doubt, a milestone activity in the building process of the site
MSVTIMES.COM !!

Let Rasikaas all over the world enjoy at a fingertip the MSV songs of their choice anytime they like !!

All the best
Ramki

Ram

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Dear all,

Thanks for all your appreciations. Each one of us do a specific job to attain our goal and this milestone is a great step as a team!

Meanwhile, if you face any difficulty in listening to the song (or) have any suggestion regarding the Music section you may post it here.

Just to keep you all informed, the next steps in the Music section would be:

1) Giving link from the song in Music section, to "Pick a Song and Analyse" in the Forum, if the song is already there in the forum. This will create interest to see the discussion on a song immediately after listening to it!

(If a song does not have a discussion in the Forum, the link will not be available in the Music section. And, as and when a new song is chosen for analysis, link will be added near the song in the Music section).

2) Adding the song details to each of the tracks. (This involves quite some effort)

As ever, await the announcements!

tvsankar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear MSVTimes.com PEOPLE,
My Heartiest Thanks to everyone of the team.Really nice to see the collections of HIS MUsic in a Magestic way....

i tried to hear the songs.I have frequent bufferings.It disturb the flow of music .. Is the prob with my side? Pl clarify me.....

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Usha (kka)

Thanks for your comments!

I think it may be something to do with Internet Speed. Because many of friends in India does not see this problem. But we need to see if that happens for many people, so that we can take some action. I think a Broadband connection will not have any issue like this. But a dial-up "may" have.

So all, if you see a slow speed (like buffereing), please pen it here. So that we will take a count of how many people face this problem.

Thanks Usha kka for bringing this to notice.
irenehastings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrs. usha shanker

it is possible because of your intermet speed. because i am getting the songs very clearly, without any disturbance.

if you have any disturbance please follow like this....

first press 'play' to activate
again press 'play' to play the song.
if it is not playing continously, please wait till it load fully in the player.
then press rewind button to come to 'zero'.
then soon press 'play' and you will get continous play.

enjoy the priceless and wonderful songs.
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramesh.P wrote:
I could not find this song MANAM KANIVANA from the film ITHU SATHIYAM.
Dear Club,

These types of requests can be posted in the newly added thread "Neyar Viruppam" under "Comments, Questions, Suggestions" section.

So go ahead and list your numbers that is yet to find a place in MSVTimes.

(By the way, dear Ramesh, your song is already listed there)
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work by the team . Congrats Very Happy

Expecting more and more hidden gems of MSV.

One suggestion. Is it possible to host the video of the song also so that we will have both audio and video delight. This will make the future generation , come to know the purpose/ situation for the given song so that the greatness of the song will be more appreciated.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: