"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE VOICE THAT MELTED OUR HEARTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: THE VOICE THAT MELTED OUR HEARTS Reply with quote

MSVTIMES.COM with profound grief announces the passing away of one of the greatest singers of the Indian Classical arena. Dr. M. Balamurali Krishna not only carved a niche for himself amongst the classical music lovers but his impeccable voice became indelible with a spectacular rendering of Thanga Ratham Vandhadhu Veethiyiley with Legend P. Susheela, tuned by our Master Creator Shri. MSV for his own production Kalai Koil.

Wish to share a small experience I had with this singer par excellence...

Post Shri. MSV's bye-pass surgery, Dr. BMK and Pandit Vishweshwaran (Santoor) wanted to meet MSV at Latha's house where he was recovering. I had the blessings of driving these two great musicians to Thiruvanmiyur. As soon as MSV saw Dr. BMK, he was so happy and Dr. BMK kept on holding MSV's hands till we left. At one point, Dr. BMK turned towards me and said "Ivar level ley verappa" appreciating the composing prowess of our Legend. It was a memorable evening for all of us indeed. Times that I can't forget for the rest of my life.

RIP Dr. Balamurali Krishna Sir....your service to music shall be remembered forever. MSVTIMES.COM conveys its heartfelt condolences to your family and all your loved ones...

VAIDYMSV

RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Vaidhy

Greatest singer of the Indian Classical arena left from us. But his immaculate voice will never leave from our heart. Absolutely God's grace.

As you said the Song Thanga Ratham Vandhadhu with legend PS was Tuned by our master on his own Production Kalai kovil was spectacular creation. I remember in our 3rd or 4th Anniversary Dr BM was sung this song with same quality of voice what he was sung 45 years ago. It was Super up. What to say about that. Pl open the link and just listen once again.

http://gaana.com/song/thangaratham-vanthathu

On behalf of MSVtimes. com Let us pray for his soul is rest in peace.

God is Great.

krs
MSV TIMES.COM

RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Vaidy

Greatest singer of the Indian Classical arena left from us. But his immaculate voice will never leave from our heart. Absolutely God's grace.

As you said the Song Thanga Ratham Vandhadhu with legend PS was Tuned by our master on his own Production Kalaikkoil was spectacular creation. I remember in our 3rd or 4th Anniversary Dr BM was sung this song with same quality of voice what he was sung 45 years ago. It was Super up. What to say about that. Pl open the link and just listen once again.

http://gaana.com/song/thangaratham-vanthathu

On behalf of MSVtimes. com Let us pray for his soul is rest in peace.

God is Great.

krs
MSV TIMES.COM

V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passing away of Bala Murali Krishna, has caused deep anguish to all Music Lovers. Unlike his Peers, Bmk was open to other forms of Music. He paid Glowing tributes to Shri Msv, in our 4th anniversary function.

For professional Reasons, i used to Vist to Dr Vamsi Mohan on 1st January at KankashrI Nagar residence. Most of the times i had the opportunity to meet BMk too. Used to receive one and all with great warm and affection.

Indian Music has lost a Genius.

Regards

V Sivasankaran
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A complete musician , prodigy, creator , Guru and guide on any aspect of Carnatic music .
Though he announced his retirement officially few years back, he was active on other fronts...Such was his love for music...

Bow with reverance, one of the greatest of the classical musicians ever .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: