"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW TEAM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: NEW TEAM Reply with quote

Dear All,

Glad to inform all of you, the new team of trustees. MR Vatsan will head the board of trustees. Other members of the board of trustees are

MR SABESAN, PROF RAMAN , VAIDY, SRS, SRI KUMAR, NARYANAN, K RENGASWAMY & Sivasankaran.

Trustees have accorded top prioirty for revamping website and to improve further our quality of programe.

Webiste Adminstration will be taken care by KRS. Mr sabesan, vatsan and vaidy will be the moderators

Naryanan, Tcs jayaraman and vaidy will be incharge of webiste revamping. We shall throw more light on Website revamping by 3rd week of November.

All this years, members have extended support and on behalf of board of trustees , i seek cooperation from all of you for the future endeavours.

V Sivasankaran
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: WELCOME CHANGE Reply with quote

Dear All,

Welcome aboard Vatsan as the Head of Trustees. A very warm welcome to all the others also who I am sure will contribute their best to further this site to greater heights.

As Shiva had informed, this site is indeed loooooooooooooooong overdue for a revamp which we expect to do as top of the priority of tasks assigned to us.

CHEERS

MSV IS MUSIC FOREVER!!!

VAIDYMSV

RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: New Team Reply with quote

Thanks Siva.

Congrats to you and our team.

Great Opportunity for me and our team members to devote our service to our musical God Shri MSV sir. This is really little tough task for me with my pre occupied works. Even though I am more pretty on this and will complete my task with all of your support.

I am very sure that we can complete this task at the earliest possible time with all of our team support and assure you that my best support will be there always.

We have to do more and more activities for the growth of MSVtimes.com and the next process to be initiated immediately for the Anniversary programme.

All the best to each and every one for the future endeavours

Regards

KRS
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also my warm Welcome to Mr. Vatsan as a head of Trustees and Mr. Vaidy.

Will give our best support in all the ways.

Thanks and regards
KRS
Vatsan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

Many congrats to all the trustees !!! Thanks for welcoming me and I take this opportunity to welcome one and all aboard !!!! All these years we have all contributed our mite without an iota of vested interest in our minds. We will continue to do so, embracing the tenet that has ruled our sentiments all along "Do what you love to do ..... together" . Yes, spreading the dragnet of intoxication through MSV's music wider and wider and getting more sloshed in the process Smile Enhancing our own sense of appreciation to share it with like minded public is yet another natural part of our agenda but that will depend on a background learning process within our systems, which I believe should be constantly ticking on. Thanks for your good wishes and please accept mine too !!!!
ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW TEAM Reply with quote

Dear VATSAN

Congratulations on your new assignment as Head of the Board of Trustees and also to Mr. Sabesan, Prof. Raman, Mr.Vaidy, Mr.S.R.S., Mr.Sri Kumar, Mr. Narayanan, Mr. K. Rengaswamy and Mr. Sivasankaran. I am sure our msvtimes will reach new heights under your team.

Yes, website indeed needs revamping immediately and if at all any help is needed, I am always at the service of msvtimes.

Our forum is in outdated module of phpbb and it has to be incorporated into new version. In fact a new forum has also been initiated and if the technical team that is going to look into this can do it, the existing forum can be made update and facilities for registration of new members be provided. Since our forum is linked to our website, the update of the forum can be carried out while thorough revamping of the website is carried out.

All the best for each and every one of the Board and msvtimes.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

வாழ்த்துக்கள்

நமது நெஞ்சில் நீங்கா இடம் பெற்ற மெல்லிசை மன்னர் புகழ் பாடும் எம்எஸ்விடைம்ஸ் அறக்கட்டளை புதிய உறுப்பினர்களைக் கொண்டு அமைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. தலைவராக வத்சன் என்கிற திரு ஸ்ரீராம் லட்சுமணன் அவர்களும் மற்றும் உறுப்பினர்களாக திரு சபேசன், பேராசிரியர் ராமன், திரு வைத்தி, திரு எஸ்.ஆர்.எஸ், திரு ஸ்ரீகுமார், திரு நாராயணன், திரு கே.ரெங்கசாமி மற்றும் திரு சிவசங்கரன் ஆகியோர் உறுப்பினர்களாகவும் கொண்டு அமைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. எம்எஸ்விடைம்ஸ் இணையதள சீரமைப்பு தலையாய பணியாக மேற்கொள்ளப்பட உள்ளது. திரு கே.ஆர்.எஸ். அவர்கள் இணையதள நிர்வாகப் பொறுப்பை மேற்கொள்கிறார். திரு சபேசன், திரு வத்சன் மற்றும் திரு வைத்தி ஆகியோர் நெறியாள்கையை மேற்கொள்கின்றனர்.

திரு நாராயணன், திரு டிசிஎஸ் ஜெயராமன் மற்றும் திரு வைத்தி ஆகியோர், இணையதள சீரமைப்பினை பொறுப்பேற்று செய்ய உள்ளனர்.

திரு வத்சன் அவர்களின் தலைமையில் எம்எஸ்விடைம்ஸ் இணையதளம் மேலும் மேலும் சீரோடும் சிறப்போடும், நமது இசை தெய்வம் மெல்லிசை மன்னர் எம்ஸ்வி அவர்களின் புகழ் பாடும் பணியில் தனக்குரிய தலைமையிடத்தில் தொடர்ந்து நடைபோட நமது மெல்லிசை மன்னர் இணைய தளம் சார்பில் உளமார்ந்த நல்வாழ்த்துக்களைத் தெரிவித்துக்கொள்கிறோம்.

www.mellisaimannar.in
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com

Last edited by ragasuda on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:28 am    Post subject: How to Register Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan,
Congrats on your assuming Leadership of the trust. I trust the trust enjoys the trust of all. As has been repeatedly opined in our forum revamping of the 'working' procedures for forum and induction of new members deserve 'war-footing' efforts. Members of noted skill are already on the job. With these efforts, I hope things change for the better. Best Wishes
Regards K.Raman Madurai
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan and other Trustees

Finally the trust is in more capable hands .

wishing every one of you the very best

best regds
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best wishes to the new team.
Vatsan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:19 am    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

Thanks Prof, Ragasuda and PArthavi. VK, nah...that remark wasnt necessary Smile Thanks for your wishes VK. The present team is deeply committed team and is intent on translating that into tangible outcomes. Though my elbow space is curtailed owing to personal pre-occupations, I will certainly try my utmost to squeeze in as much effort as possible. Thanks !!!
msvramki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS to the new team of Trustees, headed by Vatsan !

I wish all success in whatever new initiatives the team is going to take up in the days to come to sing the Glory of the Great MSV !

RAMKI
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to the new team! May God bestow all the strength and blessings to take MM's name to newer heights under this team!
Best wishes,
Sai Saravanan
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: WELCOME CHANGE Reply with quote

vaidymsv wrote:
Dear All,

Welcome aboard Vatsan as the Head of Trustees. A very warm welcome to all the others also who I am sure will contribute their best to further this site to greater heights.

As Shiva had informed, this site is indeed loooooooooooooooong overdue for a revamp which we expect to do as top of the priority of tasks assigned to us.

CHEERS

MSV IS MUSIC FOREVER!!!

VAIDYMSV

Requesting Mr.Vaidy to give some updates pls
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: