"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IN THE HEARTS OF HIS LISTENER, LIVES OUR LEGEND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:56 pm    Post subject: IN THE HEARTS OF HIS LISTENER, LIVES OUR LEGEND Reply with quote

Dear All,

After all the ordeals of the latest men made disaster (yes, made by our politicians), came a true solace from virtually an unknown quarter. Yesterday at about 4 PM, I went in search of a cobbler in Thoraipakkam area and after a few KMs of ride, I managed to find this person sitting next to the exit gate of the Fortune Hotel on OMR.

The cobbler started repairing my son's sports shoes and loudly started singing some of our Master's great tunes. As I never expected this musical deluge (that too after the recent floods), I joined with him instantly. The knowledge he possessed on MGR's movies and the lyrics that he remembered for most of the MGR starrers was simply amazing. Besides, he is also a huge rasika of MSV! The nearly 1 hour he took to repair the shoe flew in no time and it was 5pm by then!!

At this moment I was fondly remembering several moments I have spent with this greatest musical Creator Shri. MSV and it is indeed a fact that in the hearts of His listener, lives this Legend forever!!!

Moments of life, MSV Moments!!!

Cheers

MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its true

More than in celebrities or even those for whom MSV brought fame and money .these Fans will remember MSV ever

VAIDY's post re winds my memory and stopping at a few true incidents
i donot think its inappropriate to record my experiences here

INCIDENT 1

with an auto driver who wrote off his மீட்டர் க்கு மேல் :
when he saw me getting off at MSV's house and security and SELVAM acknowledging me while getting out of auto.He waived his extra,when i insisted he said ஐயா பாட்டத்தான் 24 மணிநேரமும் கேட்டுகிட்டு இருக்கேன் . நீங்க அவரை பாக்க போறீங்க எப்படி உங்ககிட்ட அவர் நல்லா இருக்கணும்
Believe me he argued with me for quite some time at LUZ for his money , and i picked him up as it was the only Auto -and i need to meet mannar before he left for resting

2) similarly another auto driver who rode me from ASST COMMISS0IONERS office TO mANNAR'S HOUSE ON 14/07/15
he was so sad and told me யார்யாருக்கோ சாவு வரலே பெரியவர் 100 வயது இருந்திருக்கலாமே he was hardly late 20 's

3) when Mannar was in Hospital , i was getting into the hospital , two guys (later i cam to know they are from madurai) in late 20s approached me to allow (?)them to see Mannar. they approached me because one of mannar's son pointed at me .do not think he got introduced to them
i told them i was not the authority and no one is allowed inside the ICU. But thanks to their cine. serial Knowledge they said its enough if they see him throw the glass in door . but they were not satisfied and Touched my feet ,to allow them .
I had to spend a few minutes I had to explain them the malar structure and told them its not possible and even relatives were not allowed .
Hesitantly they handed over the fruits brought for him and left

I CONSIDERED TILL THAT TIME MYSELF A GREAT FAN , BUT THINKING ABOUT FALLING SOME ONE'S FEET DONOT THINK I WOULD DO , BUT THEY DID AND THEY DID NOT KNOW ME EVEN

i was really broken inside realising we are nothing when compared to these fans who never aspired for a photograph with the Legend , no autograph they sought ,leave alone the great man's hospitality

that way are we not blessed .i feel its not because we are fans this birth but some good things we did in our previous .

the last one At Rameswaram, the Iyer who did rituals refused to take money . when insisted he wanted permision to shower flower on mannar's Ashes .
Every on must ne knowing how people are fleeced when such rituals happen

REASON AGAIN I HAVE GROWN UP LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC i donot need and money

MSV WILL REMAIN FOR EVER IN THE MINDS OF COMMON PEOPLE AND TO BE THERE HIS EVER LIVING COMPOSITIONS HELPED.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: