"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARE WE ALIVE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: ARE WE ALIVE Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
In sheer disgust I make a posting. The programme on 20-06 -2015 has not been announced through our website. Ironically the information trickles though Face book. Our site is dead or we have killed it. It is harsh that we do not care to inform our own site members through our own channels. Is it proper? No moderator deems it fit to update information. Sorry state of affairs indeed. I am in anguish however inconsequential it may be. GOD SAVE US.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor
Your concern is justified. However, it took quite a while to finalise the programme and the image of the invitation is given below. In fact, a brief intro to what's in store was written by VK in mid-May.

http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear professor

Your anger is understandable .justified

its true we are using face book and Twitter more , because it reaches thousand quickly .

it does not mean the forum is neglected .

i have posted the vedeo clippings of our ANNIVERSARY ,but do not think it received any response

Probably the members need Hot topics , quarrels to get going .

there seems to be a lot interested to join the forum

we will lay our hands on the site after the birth day function , and open to public traffic

till such time , pls bear with us , keep writing , probably it missed star w postings .

i request all start posters to spare some time , for our parent set up

thanks and bregds

madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sri Ragasudha and Sri Vijay Krishna,

Thank you both for your action and reply. I have no anger but mine is anguish. The introductory message of VK is known to me and my only regret was the 'official site' had to wait for its time. Honestly, I was not awre of the priority for 1000s in face book. Being an old timer, I raised the concern. I would be as much happy if postings pour in from the prospective fans awaiting induction. My sincere thanks to both of you for the apprisal.

Thank you K.Raman Madurai
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear prof
Yr point is well taken will try to revive this forum and re vamp asap
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us all acknowledge that Facebook has become a more wider medium now and MSV fan club has more than 7000 members out of which atleast 50 members are active !

My request is to reach out to those 7000 members and conduct annual programmes .

Definitely it is workable
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
I was just reading your posting where you have written, "... I have nearly stopped writing, my visit to forum is also brief..." I feel (am sure all of us do) so sorry for not seeing the writings from stalwarts like you. Please do continue. Your writing takes us all to the feel of the great golden old era when MM's music filled the movie halls each day.
Hope the seniors like you take our site to new glories in the coming days. Awaiting for the revival...
Thanks and regards,
Sai Saravanan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: