"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOSTALGIA ALL THE WAY!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: NOSTALGIA ALL THE WAY!!! Reply with quote

Dear Forum Members,

The 8th anniversary of our glorious musical site got off to a flyer I must say. Sabesan and I were there with Mr. Thayanban for 2 days for the rehearsal and the entire team led by him did a wonderful job with all sincerity. Glitches were there but from a brief chat with some of the cross section of the people present agreed in one voice that it was an evening to remember for the rest of their lives as what can replace Moments of MSV??. The Legend Shri. MSV & PS were at their best with PS unwinding herself literally. What was to be a brief outing for MSV (considering his health these days) turned out to be a near all night long experience for him and thank heavens he didn't mind it. Shri. GS Mani & the nightingale of India (post independence) PS were honoured. PJ who unfortunately came late due to his delayed arrival of his flight rattled out all his experiences with Shri. MSV whom he considers as the greatest Music Creator of this Universe!!! Can there be a dispute on this ever???

Thayanban's orchestra (I am sure there will be more elaborate writings on the songs) performed to a level never heard before all these years according to Dr. Chakravarthy who came out with this observation congratulating all of us. Yes, with Thayanban in the driver's seat, the orchestra members literally made everyone present, sway to their impeccable playing. Then there were many revelations by many about the composing prowess of our Master Creator and for the first time ever from none other than Shekar, (Late Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan's son) considered to be one of the most prominent Cellists in India today, who's also a member of the Madras String Quartet led by Mr. V.S. Narasimhan whom I revere as one of the finest musicians of India. It was such a pleasant experience that we all got to hear it from people who have worked very closely with Shri. MSV and they all swore that there is no substitute for this Trinity of film music and there shall never be one before & after him. Truth & nothing but the truth...

Thayanban's disappointment in Shri. MSV not being recognised at the national level communicated the same feeling of all of us there. He went one step further to claim that this honour was "DENIED" for reasons best known to the powers that be. What I liked in his observation was that none of the others from the same industry (many of whom thriving / thrived under his shadow) neither raised their voices nor refused such accolades but were silently seen getting what they wanted through the back door. Yes, as a person from MSVTIMES.COM, I also express my total solidarity with Thayanban and I will even term it as gross betrayal as, but for his music most of the films would have still been snoring in their respective boxes till today. It was this very Creator who gave life to most of the films with his music that haunts us even today, after 6 decades. If this is not ultimate creativity, then what else could be????

Due to many surprise barging of people who grabbed the mike to speak, the programme schedule badly got mutilated. No one understands that people have come to listen to music and not speeches by the public. Why can't all these characters enroll into our site and say what they want to say?? I think the best way to avoid this would be to totally ban entry of people other than the dignitaries on the stage who have their business cut out for the evening. What else???? IT WAS SHEER NOSTALGIA ALL THE WAY.......

CHEERS

MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

Last edited by vaidymsv on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all those who worked for the success of this function especially
SIVASANKARAN VATSAN KR RENGASWAMY, SABESAN ,RAGASUDA, , SRS , SAMPATH.PARTHAVI AND MANDAVELI JAYARAMAN

Many HAVE CONTRIBUTED and my posting thanking will be done separately

My sincere thanks to Mr Ramki, who was instrumental in bringing in funds required from many of his associates .

So the team efforts has effected this success . there are hick ups -mostly created by our own people mainly .

while the plus sides many will write , we need to address to the negative points to avoid in future .

Will get back sooner once i recover

thanks and bregds
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very happy to note on another year's successful conducting of event. Pls share the videos and photos.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Balaji though we miss you we never miss contribution from you and .you are the first one to send this time.will organise uploading sooner .when we have patronage of well wishers like you the functions would only be success thank you
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My congratulation to all who have tirelessly worked for the 8th anniversary function.

I regret I was unable to actively participate in the organisation of the event like for the past two years. Last year since I was engaged in relocating my works I could not participate. This year too since I was relocating my residence I could hardly make any physical contribution.

First of all my special congratulation to msvtimes team this time and especially KRS. Like never before we had overwhelmingly received donations which crossed 50k on that very day. Thanks for all the people who rose to the occasion.

As far as the programme is concerned it went on well and overall we can draw satisfaction for conducting it smoothly. However there are still some hitches which we are unable to control every year. If we have already frozen the agenda why don't we follow the same meticulously. I am giving below the agenda which Vatsan has sent me.

Quote:
5.35 PM - Welcome Address by SL

5. 50 PM - Introduce Thayanban - SL (VK TO PROCURE BIO DATA)

5.55 PM - Program starts

(THE STAGE MANAGEMENT FOLKS FROM MSVTIMES SL, SIVA AND SRS WILL BE PRESENT ON THE STAGE TILL THE FELICITATION FUNCTION ENDS)

6.30 PM - Felicitation (SL will intervene and announce that a felicitation function is about to happen and lay-out the intentions for the same. SL will announce that chairs and tables will need to be arranged then)

Order in which people will be invited to the dias by SL - PLEASE NOTE THAT SL WILL INVITE ONE AT A TIME. ONLY UPON BEING INVITED SHOULD THE INVITEES BE ALLOWED TO WALK TO THE DIAS

1. MSVTIMES Representative - (NY MURALI)
2. MSV (Ramki to walk him to the stage)

Song to be played (isai kEttAl puvi asainthAdum) - SL to prepare Audio file

3. P Susheela (A fan or a lady member from msvtimes to accompany her)

SL to read out Bio-data

(Song to be played - en vAnathhil Ayiram veLLi nilavu) - SL to prepare audio file

4. GS Mani (Sampath to walk him to the stage) or VK ?

SL to read out Bio-data (VK to procure Bio-data)

(Song to played - TBD)

5. P. Jayachandran (Sabesan to walk him to the dias)

(Song to be played- TBD)

6. Muruga Selvam - Siva

7. Gandhi Kannadasan - Sreekumar / Narayanan

Now there may be some changes with respect to the VIP's presence due to certain unavoidable circumstances. That is fine.

But who decided that Mr. Sekar, the renowned Cello player be called on the dias who took a lion share of time during which songs had to be performed. I am in no way blaming Mr. Sekar because he never gate crashed but he came to the dais on invitation by us. I agree with all of you that Mr. Sekar has immensely contributed with MSV and may be he had lot of information to share with us. If that be the case why don't we honor him during that time in his acceptance speech he can share all those valuable knowledge.

The problem is that we do not do what has to be done and we do what has not to be done. And the reason for this is we are too much democratic. It is high time we inculcate like a corporate culture when it comes to conducting programmes.

And there are other unexpected people on the stage who also never came on their own but came on invitation. I personally feel it is not in good taste for doing a mimicry for this sort of divine driven programme like that of a Thyagaraja aaradhana.

And there are others too who gate crashed on the dais. Let us understand all these things we can have at our house gathering. Not on a programme like this.

I also found that the thanks giving ceremony was completely edited out. Is it not our duty to convey our gratitude to those who have contributed either by contribution in sum or other support. Without their support we could not have conducted this programme at all. I know what was the bank balance with us when we begun this exercise. Who decided to edit this ceremony out. I strongly condemn.

And We should have also honored Mr. Thayanban by MSV. So make a note of these things and let us not repeat the same next year.

With respect to the orchestra I must appreciate the zeal with which Mr. Thayanban performed. But the pity is that due to the time taken by unlisted agenda we have deprived Mr. Thayanban and his team to give many of the songs which I am sure they have missed due to lack of time.

I may only give my opinion that his orchestra had given a decent performance. But I also would not like to say that it is not one of the best. The problem is not with Mr. Thayanban. It is always difficult to give performance of MSV songs live on stage.

No complaints about the Singers. But I must say that the voice for TMS lacks the throw, though he was not off the tune. But we can't blame. Voice is gods gift.

The actual problem is the choice of song selections. While I do agree that as msvtimes we want to present rare songs and not the regular one done by others at the same time we must spare a thought that some songs may be good in orchestration and nice to hear. But it may not produce the same result in a light music orchestra where we have the limitation of instruments and in some cases not using the original instrument at all.

So some sort imaginative thinking is required to evaluate whether the song would be suitable for an orchestra like this.

I hardly heard any songs which had brass sections. Grandeur is missing.

Finally as per the agenda mentioned above If I am called on the dais as msvtimes representative then please go as per the agenda. I find people suddenly breaking the protocol and jumping on the stage to present the citation for PS which is as per the programme MSV should have presented to her. I had to literally snatch from him to maintain the protocol.

If somebody wants to have photo-up I don't mind that they could have been called as msvtimes representative. I am always comfortable sitting at the last row to enjoy MSV'S immortal melodies.

Seniors in msvtimes have to set an example. But most of the times I find the seniors are breaking the rules.

Let us evaluate these small issues and improve in our future programmes.

But overall baring some of these minor issues this was a nice programme.

Again my congratulations to all who have spent their time and energy.

Thanks for the event.
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted for duplication

Last edited by N Y MURALI on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted for duplication

Last edited by N Y MURALI on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted.

Last edited by N Y MURALI on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: THOUGHTS, MUSIC & EVEN WORDS IN THE SAME WAVE LENGTH!!!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

While we can term one experience as sheer co-incidence, how can many be the same??? Well, with MSV it is simply possible.

Example 1: - On many occasions while discussing the Creativity aspect of our Legend MSV - RVS Mani, Sundarajan & I wholeheartedly agreed that this is definitely not the work of a person from our planet Earth but some "Celestial" force behind it. To say in a nutshell, MSV is a Ghandarva descended onto our planet from somewhere to channelise & reach (word copy right Vatsan) the music into us. We discussed this word "Celestial" years ago only to be vehemently endorsed by Mr. Thayanban during our 8th anniversary concert, much later.

Example 2: - The issue of introducing innovative concepts in music every decade. Even since his foray into film music in the early 50's till today, this three letter wonder of wonders called MSV followed his own formula that saw breath taking & path breaking changes in creating newer tunes that were never attempted neither by his predecessors nor by his contemporaries nor by anyone ever, that too with NO similarities. Mr. Shekar - Cellist endorsed this long standing views of ours leaving us in spell bound sweet shock.

Example 3: - Mr. Thayanban's unforgettable experience of his physical presence during many of the composing sessions, blatantly acknowledging the fact that MSV's music is only about total creativity from an abstract and that without any home work proving beyond any doubt that he has always been a man of that moment.

Isn't it amply evident now from all these facts that those who listen to MSV's music not only appreciate them in the same wavelength but choose the same vocabulary to express their joy that knows no bounds. Why don't somebody try & coin a new word for this Godly, Heavenly experience that we were all able to go through only through MSV's music and not by anyone else?????

CHEERS

MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

ragasuda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,
I would like to share one of my friends' views on the programme from another discussion forum,

Quote:

இந்த இணையதளத்தைப் பற்றி [ MSV Times ] சொல்ல வேண்டும். இதன் பின்னில் இருப்பவர்கள் அனைவரும் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் தீவிர ரசிகர்கள் மட்டுமல்ல அவரின் இசையைப் பற்றி அணு அணுவாக விவரிப்பார்கள். ஒவ்வொரு பாடலிலும் அவர் எப்படியெல்லாம் புதுமைகள் செய்திருக்கிறார் பாடல் இடம்பெறும் அந்த காட்சி சூழலை தன இசையால் எப்படி மெருகேற்றியிருக்கிறார் என்பதையெல்லாம் மேடையில் விளக்குவார்கள். அது ஒரு காரணம் என்றால் அவர்கள் விழா தினத்தன்று மேடையில் பாடும் இசைக் குழுவினரிடம் எந்தெந்த பாடல்களைப் பாட வேண்டும் என்பதை லிஸ்ட் போட்டு கொடுத்து விடுவார்கள். அது எப்படி இருக்கும் என்றால் அருமையான பாடல்கள் ஆனால் சந்தர்ப்ப சூழலால் அவற்றின் தரத்திற்கேற்ப சிலாகிப்படாதவையாக இருக்கும்.

ஞான ஒளி என்றால் எல்லோரும் தேவனே பாடலை நினைக்கும்போது இவர்கள் மணமேடை மலர்களுடன் தீபம் பாடலை தேர்வு செய்திருப்பார்கள். கலைக்கோவில் என்றால் தங்கரதம் வந்தது வீதியிலே என்று நாம் எதிர்பார்க்க தேவியர் இருவர் முருகனுக்கு பாடல் பாடப்படும். அது மட்டுமல்ல மேடையில் கேட்கவே முடியாத அற்புதமான பாடல்களை அளித்து அசத்துவார்கள். வாழ்வு என் பக்கம் படத்தில் வீணை பேசும் அது மீட்டும் விரல்களை கண்டு, ஒரு கொடியில் இரு மலர்கள் படத்தில் கண்ணனின் சன்னதியில் எந்தன் கண்மணி புன்னைகையில், சங்கர் சலீம் சைமன் படத்தில் இது உந்தன் வீட்டு கிளிதான் போன்ற பல பாடல்கள் இவர்கள் மேடையில்தான் கேட்டிருக்கிறேன்.

பலருக்கும் தெரியாத நுணுக்கங்களை இவர்கள் சொல்லும் அழகே தனி. சில வருடங்களுக்கு முன் இது போன்ற விழா மேடையில் இவர்கள் சொன்ன தகவல். கர்நாடக இசைக் கச்சேரிகளில் அநேகமாக ஒரு சின்ன விருத்தமாவது மத்யமாவதி ராகத்தில் பாடுவார்கள் அதன் காரணம் என்னவென்று சொன்னார்கள். ஒரு சில ராகங்களை குறிப்பிட்ட நேரத்தில்தான் பாட முடியும். [காலை மாலை, இரவு நேரங்கள்]. குறிப்பிட்ட நேரத்தில் இல்லாமல் வேறு சமயத்தில் பாடினால் ராக தோஷம் பாடகரை பாதிக்குமாம். இது உண்மையா இல்லை மூட நம்பிக்கையா என்று தெரியவில்லை. ஆனால் கச்சேரி என்று வந்துவிட்டால் இதை பாடலாம் இதை பாடக் கூடாது என்று ஒதுக்கி வைக்க முடியாது. பாடித்தான் ஆக வேண்டும். அதற்கு பரிகாரம்தான் மத்யமாவதி. காரணம் அது தோஷ நிவாரணியாம். இதை சொல்லிவிட்டு மத்யமாவதி ராகத்தில் அமைந்த வேலாலே விழிகள் பாடினார்கள்.

மூன்று வருடங்களுக்கு முன்பு மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் மேதமைக்கு ஒரு உதாரணம் சொன்னார்கள். அன்பே வா படத்தில் வரும் வெட்கமில்லை நாணமில்லை பாடலை எடுத்துக் கொண்டார்கள். பொதுவாக திரைப்பாடல்களில் பல்லவி slowவாக இருக்கும். சரணத்தில் வேகம் கூடி மீண்டும் slow பல்லவிக்கு திரும்பி வருவார்கள். ஆனால் இந்தப் பாடலில் நேரெதிர். பலலவி செம ஸ்பீட். சரணம் slow. Fast பீட்ஸிலிருந்து slow பீட்ஸிற்கு வருவது எளிது. ஆனால் ரிவர்சில் எப்படி இதை செய்வது?

சரணம் இப்படி இருக்கும்

பருவ நிலா அருகில் வர

பழம் நழுவி பாலில் விழ

உறக்கம் வந்தே விலகிச் செல்ல

தலைவன் வந்தான் உறவைச் சொல்ல

இந்த slow பீட்ஸிலிருந்து பல்லவியின் ஸ்பீட் tempoவிற்கு போக MSV என்ன செய்தார்? பாடலே நாயகியும் தோழியரும் பாடுவதாக சூழல் என்பதனால் உடனே அங்கு ஒரு கோரஸ் ஹம்மிங் வைத்தார்.

ஆ...ஹா...ஆ...ஹா...ஆ...ஹா...ஆ...ஹா...ஆ ஆ ஆ ஆ ஆ...

அது land ஆகும் இடத்தில பல்லவியின் ஸ்பீட் பீட்ஸ் துவங்குவது போல் வைத்தார்.

இந்த நுணுக்கமான விஷயத்தை அவர்கள் மேடையில் சொல்ல பிரமித்து போய் கேட்டுக் கொண்டிருந்தேன். அன்று மட்டுமல்ல அதன் பிறகு எப்போது இந்தப் பாடல் கேட்டாலும் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் அந்த நுணுக்கம்தான் மனதில் ஓடிவரும்.

மேற்சொன்னவையெல்லாம் முந்தைய வருடங்களில் கேட்டது. இந்த வருட விழா பற்றி அடுத்த பதிவில்.

Thank you Mr. Murali Srinivas

Follow the link here for the context of the discussion:
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
ragasuda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,
As may be seen from Mr. Murali Srinivas's post, we can find that there is a considerable section of audience who would like to learn the nuances of the Genius's music. Mr. Murali can be taken as a representative of such connoisseurs. The main reason for the success of our programmes is the nuances which we provide for the Master's compositions.

Time is not a constraint as far as the audience is concerned. It is for us. Hence we can reduce the numbers and concentrate on elaborating of the greatness of compositions which will be appropriate in programmes such as those which we provide.

So, selection of rare songs is the most favoured aspect by the audience and hence we can continue to concentrate on such rare ones in future.

Sekar's contribution in this year's programme is a very very valuable one and has received wide acclaim from the audience. In fact we need to encourage people from new generation who worked with our Music God who are eager to tell about the Mellisai Mannar.

This year I could not contribute much because of unavoidable reasons. Hope in future this would be compensated.

I sincerely congratuate, appreciate and thank for each and every MSVian of our website for the tremendous success of the programme.

Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Our recent programme in Chennai Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
Pardon my inadequacy [born out of poor knowledge on the subject Music] if I made obsrvations that look pedestrian. I too lament that I am far from genuine intellect on the subject; still, I shamelessly write my observations because, I am unable to hold perceptions within myself for fear of being looked down upon by knowledgeable friends of www.msvtimes.com
Honestly, my joining this group has rendered the right solace for my soul longing to speak to like-minded. How many years went off in choking lamentation is now a thing of the past.

Now, I suffer the grip of another lamentation from not being able to express my perceptions in a compatible technical terminology. But, still I draw delight writing about MSV's grandeur. People may wonder why this man keeps 'writing' on things not too clear to himself. The lone reason is to Draw greater responses form others which highlight the nuances of the great composer's greater composure even when praised for his greatest compositions.

Mr. Vaidy has brought out his genuine adorations of the legend for his time-trusted brilliance. MSV's impeccable mastery in all genres of music is in brilliantly adaptinf\g and streamlining to liberally enthrall the listener by giving the concentrated elixir. The impact keeps entrenched in one's soul and has not been hitherto equalled [leave alone being surpassed]by most others.

LlISTENING TO MSV from the age of 11 [ now I am 68+], all I can say is this:
MSV's pure quality of products enthralls the entire spectrum of listeners ranging from plain listener to painful analysts. All draw the same level of satisfaction- a state of comfort to the soul, independent of one's knowledge on the subject. This is precisely where most other composers' compositions fall flat , causing a little agony [by disturbing] after listening.

Undoubtedly MSV- the earthly being has his celestial connections intact, which keep beaming out the most confluent signals soaked in authentic originality and tailor-made precision to fit the occasion.
MORTAL MEN AND IMMORTAL MUSIC scaffold each other only by DIVINE and LASTING BLESSINGS FROM THE ULTIMATE. MSV is the chosen representative for this mission of setting tracks and standards in one stroke.

Obviously his compositions solely touch the soul and elevate the scale of listening to the exacting pinnacle of ecstasy. What else to say?

Warm regards Prof. K.Raman Madurai.
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feb 05 2015 : The Times of India (Chennai)

TALK BACK - Awards no match for tributes from fans
--V S Jayaraman, Chennai

Not too long back, at a function held to honour film music directors, M S Viswanathan and T K Ramamurthy , former chief minister of Tamil Nadu, J Jayalalithaa, said that she as the CM had recommended the duo for Padma awards but her recommendation had been ignored. While conferring the title of `Isai Chakaravarthy' on the music directors, she said that both of them richly deserved national awards for their invaluable contribution to the film music.
This year too the Padma awards have given this doyen of film music a miss. MSV has never seemed upset about being overlooked and has been happy that his songs are still popular among the people. But this is small consolation. The fact remains that MSV has been deprived of the honour.

Notwithstanding the controversies and politics, the Padma awards are recognition of achievement in a field. With his immortal songs, MSV is one of those rare personalities who would add to the value of the awards.

MSVtimes.com is a website created by his die-hard fans. The site provides insights into the various songs tuned by the legendary composer. There are forums that discuss nuances of the songs, the instruments used, the ragas handled and so on.Every year, MSVtimes.com celebrates its anniversary with a music programme. Up and coming singers perform MSV's songs and his associates are honoured in the programme.

The 8th Anniversary of MSVtimes.com was held on Jan 31, 2015. This year, the organizers honoured P Susheela and G S Mani.

Many hits of MSV were re created and it was an enjoyable evening. Susheela sang a few MSV songs which were received with a thunderous applause. Mani recollected a song originally sung by T R Mahalingam and A P Komala. Music director, Thayanban conducted the musical programme.

S Janaki recently took a bold decision not to accept the Padma Bhushan award. Her reasoning was that talent from southern states had been completely ignored. She probably had in mind MSV for whom she has sung many hits
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest all of us should write to times of India -email southpole.toi@times.group.com and copy to msvtimes@gmail.com to show to the public there are lot to care and not one single jayaraman

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: