"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSVTIMES 8TH ANNIVERSARY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: MSVTIMES 8TH ANNIVERSARY Reply with quote

Dear friends
The 8th Anniversary of MSVTimes is scheduled to be held on 31st January 2015 at Infosys Hall, Chennai-17. Shri Madurai G.S. Mani and Smt. P. Susheela will be honoured at the Function and Shri Thayanban's orchestra will be providing the music. Shri P. Jeyachandran will render songs.

Our Great MM will grace the occasion with his august presence.

More details to follow
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: 8TH ANNIVERSARY Reply with quote

Dear Forum Members,

Great to hear about the ongoing preparations for our ensuing 8th anniversary. Come to think of it, 8 years have literally flown by as the launch sequences of our site held at the Bhatiya Vidhya Bhavan on Dec 6, 2006, still linger in my mind.

The selection of Thayanban's orchestra to perform this year is also a sensible one considering the reverence Thayanban has for our Master. He is supposed to be one of the biggest fanatics of MSV (so are all of us) and we hope he does a good job. It is also heartening to know that two of the veterans in the industry are going to be honoured apart from one of the all time great singers PJ making his maiden appearance on the stage during our anniversary. I think this day will turn out to be one of the greatest moments for all of us to cherish.

My advance congratulations and kudos to VK and his team who have made this possible.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18]Thank You vaidy on behalf of the team that is pioneering this Mega event .

i am really happy and place my sincere thanks to all the legends who have gracefully accepted our invitation for the HONOr and also for mr p Jayachandran whohas accepted to be with us when both his favourites are there
my sincere thanks to VATSAN and Mr SABESAN who have made this happen .

Now its in our hands to make this A GRAND MEMORABLE EVENT ,and i solicit your help and cooperation to make this possible .PLS REMEMBER ITS OUR VIZHA .

yes Like Vaidy said Thayanbhan is another fanatic devotee of Mellisai Mannar..to the extend he wanted to play really rare songs of mallisai mannar.and we needed to restrain his enthusiasm to make the list palable to all M/S SABESAN, VATSAN AND SIVASANKARAN have come up with the dishes that are going to be served on that occasion. i am sure the feast will be liked by all .

pls advs whether you need anacodes for songs or just songs to be played . pls give your thoughts , of course i am aware its difficult to stop thayanban from talkng his gurus composing values .
await yr advc
i am also eagerly waiting for event to unfold of course with all tension

I donot have to remind you all that the functions are happening with YOUR support including the finance and this year no exception . i am reminding you the ways to to contribute and your earlier contributions will make us breathe easy . thank you all in advance for your support .
a) cheques and drafts may be drawn in favour of ‘msvtimes.com’, payable at Chennai.

b) Transfer the funds to the savings account of msvtimes.com with
CANARA BANK POSTAL COLONY , WEST MAMBALAM CHENNAI –
A/C NO 2616101009394 IFSC CODE cnrb 0002616
under an advice to us .
OR HANDOVER AT BELOW ADDRESSES

those who want to pay by cash ( which we discourage )pls contact
the following :
M.R VIJAYAKRISHNAN NEW NO 5 VIDHWAN SUNDARAM STREET NUNGAMBAKKAM -CHENNAI 600034 PHONE 9962276580

N.Y.MURALI B6 SUBHAAPARTMENTS PATEL STREET WEST MAMBALAM -CHENNAI 600033 PHONE 9840908843

V.SIVASANKARAN NEWNO 14 MAANGADU SWAMY STREET NUNGAMBAKKAM CHENNAI 600034 98408817185

K.RENGASAMY G 3 A BLOCK NO 28 RAJENDRAPRASAD RD PHONE 9840279794

PLS COLLECT YOUR RECEIPTS -THANKS

-
best regads ,

S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VK,

Definitely I will contribute . However, as suggested earlier, the most ideal way will be to bring together all MSV fans . I gave you the example of the large MSV fan club on Facebook . We should target that group also to join us so that the cost can be managed with more people contributing.

All the best.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you balaji

of you see the face book ,you can see our appeal .

i am really trying all sources to make this memorable . hope we get good response from MSVians
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: