"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GENIUS MELLISAIMANNAR & HIS ENVIABLE UNBEATABLE TEAM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Tamil Film History, TFM Composers, Directors, Actors, Movies & Music (General Topics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: GENIUS MELLISAIMANNAR & HIS ENVIABLE UNBEATABLE TEAM Reply with quote

Dear Friends

When two MSVians meet ,of course they talk about the genius and in addition the topic covers his instrumentalists , who have give their life and soul to the imaginations of the master .

this page is dedicated to them , and we request members to express their views on these legends

As you are aware MSVTIMES.COM ,NEVER MISSES THE OPPORTUNITY TO
GIVE OUR RESPECTS TO THEM. they have also honored us by accepting our token of love .

here i am uploading our presentation done on 22/06 /2014 during re launch function of THRILLING THEMATIC TUNES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y204nqsHWS0

Welcome your comments .

thank you Mr . Raghavendra and Mr Sabesan
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VK. Thanks for this post. My salutes to Ragasuda and Sabesan. What 1000 of words cannot express, a powerful visual can.

Dear Ragasuda,

It is so nice that the ensemble of various movies covered knowingly or unknowingly various periods of MSV and his style.

It seems various directors were appreciative of MSV's skill in composition and some how wanted to convey to the public. So wherever possible they had made some situation to show his musical skill.

R C Sakthi was one who was very passionate about MSV in 80's.

The other was Yar Kannan.

Your nice way of presenting the Kavidhai and Isai expressing its appreciation to each other brought tears in my eyes.

May be you should look for more kind of presentation like this and upload it from msvtimes. May be the video I published about MSV in composition can be re launched by msvtimes so that one single source is a powerful way to connect to the viewers.

You can also look for movies like 'andha yezhu naatgal' 'enakoru kaadhali irukindral' kind which though do not have MSV in visual is about MSV. This has to be with a caption on the video.

I refer to a video uploaded by Dr Arumainayagam Chakravarthy about the song 'Varavendum oru pozhudhu' where he had captioned with technical details.

Why do not you make a video compilation of some the re recording bits. Sivanthaman comes immediately comes to my mind. See youtube is a powerful medium through which we can contact mass.

Great work. Thanks again
msvramki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extraordinary contribution from Raghavendran and Sabesan. !

As these clippings themselves, you two are rare gems to our this site !!

Unlike present day, we see clippings on full recordings are available for every 'song' (can we call it so, I do not know !) and telecasted for weeks together. As the film shooting goes on, the MD ensures that shooting of his
'composing' (!) and recording are shot for all the marketing he can think off !

Unfortunately there was no such thing then and MSV was completely ignorant on all these things (as Kaviarasar has said).

It is a matter of pride that our dedicated crews Mr. Raghavendran and Sabesan compiled a few of (probably all of) such scenes from films and presented to us

Fabuluous !

Thanks a lot friends.

Ramki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Tamil Film History, TFM Composers, Directors, Actors, Movies & Music (General Topics) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: