"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSV TO RECEIVE"TAMIZHAN" AWARD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: MSV TO RECEIVE"TAMIZHAN" AWARD Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
Last night "Pudhiya Thalaimurai" TV channel announced the selection of Shri.MSV's name for the award "Thamizhan" for the current year under the category of Art/ Artistes. The information also highlighted that the award is for the long-lasting melodious compositions of Tamil songs done by MSV and that his pieces enjoy a place of pride in the minds of TFM lovers.
That MSV cannot be ignored is the plain revelation.

Thanks for the opportunity. Warm regards K.Raman Madurai.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Professor for the information. Very Happy Honestly, I can never imagine that the little champion actually was born in another State ! No one else deserves THAMIZAN award than MSV Smile
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is a beauty of an irony!! Delighted to know. Thanks sir.
Sai Saravanan
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

press release from PT

http://www.pttamilanviruthugal.com/images/5.jpg

லைத்துறை - முனைவர். எம்.எஸ். விஸ்வநாதன்

இவரது கிண்ணரம் உற்பத்திசெய்யும் இசைக்கு கிறங்காத தமிழர்கள் இல்லை. வாழ்க்கை தத்துவங்களை வாத்தியங்கள் மூலம் வார்த்துத்தந்தவர். மெல்லிசையுலகின் நிரந்தர மன்னனாய் முடிசூடி இசையாட்சி நடத்தியவர்

என் உலகம் இசையின்றி அமையாது என்பதை பால்யவயதிலேயே பற்றிக்கொண்ட எம் எஸ் வி என்று அழைக்கப்படும் மனயங்க சுப்பிரமணியன் விசுவநாதன் தனது 13 வயதிலேயே கச்சேரி நிகழ்த்தி இசையுலகின் உச்சத்திற்குத்தாவினார்..ஐம்பதுகளுக்கு முன்னர் பாட்டுவழி கதைசொன்ன திரைப்படயுலகில், பாமரரும் உணரும்வண்ணம் மென்தமிழ் இசையமைத்து திரையுலகில் ஒரு புதிய புரட்சியை ஏற்படுத்தினார். 1953ல் வெளியான ஜெனோவா என்ற திரைப்படம் மூலம் இவரின் திரைப்பட ஜனனம் தொடங்கியது. ராமமூர்த்தி என்னும் இசைக்கீர்த்தியோடு இணைந்து தமிழ் திரைப்படங்களை தங்கள் ராஜாங்கத்தின் கீழ் கொண்டுவந்தார். இலக்கியச்சுவைகொண்ட பாடல்கள் அனைத்தும் தலைமுறைகள் தாண்டியும் தமிழர்களின் நாவில் மேடைபோட்டு இசைக்கின்றன. சூழ்நிலைக்குத்தக்கவாறு சுவரம் அமைக்கும் சூத்திரம் கற்ற இவர் 1200திரைப்படங்களுக்கும் மேல் இசையமைத்து தமிழர் நெஞ்சங்களில் நீங்கா இடம்பிடித்தார். தமிழர்களின் இல்லங்களில் தென்றலைப்போல சுதந்திரமாய் சுற்றித்திரியும் இந்த இசைக்கலைஞனின் பாடல்கள் மக்களின் மனங்களோடு இன்றைக்கும் பேசிக்கொண்டிருக்கின்றன. தமிழர்வாழ்வியலோடு ஒன்றர கலந்துநிற்கும் இவரது இசைப்பணியை பாராட்டி கலைப்பணிக்கான தமிழன் விருதை வழங்குவதில் பெருமிதம் கொள்கிறது நமது புதியதலைமுறை.

2 SharesLikeLike · · Promote · Share
Haridas Viswanathan, Karthik Karthik, Uma Menon and 13 others like this.

Msvtimes Msvwebsite thanks to Puthiya thamizhagam As per the COO of the TV , this award is not selected by a team , this is selection by the general public and general public of Tamil Nadu has selected mellisai mannar for this award . As Thirai isai chakravarthy always...See More
15 hours ago · Edited · Like · 3

Msvtimes Msvwebsite i am adding the response i received last night after the function , when i thanked PT , i received immediate messages from 2 executive producers ,ehich i would like to share ]
15 hours ago · Like

Msvtimes Msvwebsite Mr. selvakumar -MSV THE GREAT ,deserves more i am almost in tears when he was on stage like a child thats the memorable and great evening
15 hours ago · Like · 1

Msvtimes Msvwebsite mr Shanmugasundaram -Its our duty and our pleasure to honor the legend on behalf of tamils and PT viewers
15 hours ago · Like · 1
Msvtimes Msvwebsite
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more info on this award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aEmc2JriME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqeUAWwcwjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqeUAWwcwjk
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thamizhan lead to (thamizh) thamarai award will (thamarai-padma )lead to

(padma)vibhushan
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thamizhan led to (thamizh) thamarai award will (thamarai-padma )lead to

(padma)vibhushan
parthavi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSV has sung the glory of Tamil and Tamils like no one else has done through his three notable compositions:
1) 'Neeraadum kadaluduththa' (Thamizhth Thay Vaazhththu)
2) 'Tthamizukkum amudhendru per' and
3) 'Sange muzhangu'

Every grateful Thamizhan will endorse the Thamizhan award being bestowed upon this uncrowned king of TFM.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: TRUE TORCH BEARER... Reply with quote

Dear All,

During Late Pandit Visweshwaran's Shradhanjali held at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan at Mylapore couple of years ago, I wish to share yet another unforgettable moment in my life with all of you. I am sure many from our forum were present apart from the two most revered Gurus of Vishwesh himself - MSV & Santoor Legend Pandit Shivkumar Sharma. When we came out of the auditorium, we requested Mrs. Vani Jayram to spend a few moments with us and without any hesitation she immediately obliged.

What next????? Rain of MSV songs, vera enna??? In particular she took off with "Neerada Neram Nalla Neram".... What a voice at this age and what rendering right in the middle of the road. Then she came with a startling revelation of sort which I write in verbatim....

"Tamizhukku MSV seidha maathiri thondu ulagathileye yaarum indru varai seyya villai" and she hastened to add, in spite of being a person born in Kerala....Truth and nothing but the truth. MSV lives this moment rendering the same service he has been doing for the past 7 decades. I doubt if anyone else can be credited with such an emphatic statement and I was so glad it came from Vani Jayram who equally respects Vasant Desai & MSV. She went one step further and revealed that both their photographs adorn her pooja room and that she never steps out of her house without praying to them!!!!

A TORCH BEARER OF TAMIZH....SO DIFFERENT FROM POLITICIANS.....

LONG LIVE MSV!!!

CHEERS
MSV I
S MUSIC!!!

V
AIDYMSV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: