"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Kalyaana sandhiyile oru pen paarkum neramidhu'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends,
Are we witnessing a typical recording/composing scene here! We can literally 'see' and 'feel' what MM and KD actually did during the creation of this song as Vatsan and Murali sirs are in full flow! Now, the monsoon is in its peak, raining melodiously on MSVtimes! I am thrilled to read each line....
Sai Saravanan
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sai,

It so happened that myself and Vatsan we saw CVR in T Nagar, Yesterday evening. While I reminded Vatsan about this we were to approach CVR, but just by the time he left and we did not want to disturb him.

Vatsan why don't we meet CVR and ask him if he remembers this song creation.
Vatsan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

Sure....CVR is on the hit list. If it can be done today, that is OK too. If VK can procure his number from his close friend Gopi, that would be great too. I have no hassles in calling up and fixing an appointment.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi NYM and Vatsan,

Pls check on Galatta kalyanam songs especially Mella varum KAtru , another melody riot
parthavi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'கல்யாணச் சந்தையிலே' மூலம் சற்று இடைவெளிக்குப் பிறகு முரளி மீண்டும் களமிறங்கி இருக்கிறார். வத்ஸன், பாலாஜி போன்ற விற்பன்னர்களும் (பொருட் சந்தையில் விற்பனையாளர்கள் உண்டு. இந்த இசைச் சந்தையில் விற்பன்னர்களைத்தான் பார்க்க முடியும்!) சேர்ந்து கொள்ள, இணைய தளம் மீண்டும் களை கட்டத் துவங்கி இருக்கிறது.

சுமதி என் சுந்தரி படத்தை நான் கல்லூரி நாட்களில் பார்த்தபோது, அதில் எனக்கு அதிகம் பிடித்த பாடல் 'கல்யாணச் சந்தையிலே'தான். ஏன் என்று எனக்குச் சொல்லத் தெரியாது.

'கன்னமிரு பக்கம் புண்ணாக' என்று கவிஞர் எழுதியிருப்பது கதாநாயகி அறை வாங்கப் போவதைக் குறித்து என்பது எனக்குச் சரியாகப் படவில்லை. அடுத்த வரியில் 'இன்ப நிலை கண்ட பெண்ணாக' என்று வருகிறது. எனவே மிகுதியான முத்தங்களினால் கன்னம் புண்ணாகும் என்று கதாநாயகி நினைத்துப் பாடுவதாகக் கொள்வதுதான் பொருத்தமாக இருக்கும் என்பது எனது கருத்து. அவள் அறை வாங்கப் போவதை மறைபொருளாகக் கொண்டுள்ளது என்று வேண்டுமானால் கருதலாம்.

இந்தப் பாடலைக் கேட்கும்போது அதில் ஒரு 'துள்ளல்' மேலோங்கி நிற்பதாக எனக்குப் படுகிறது. ஒரு பெண் மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சியான மன நிலையில் தன்னை மறந்து உல்லாசமாகப் பாடுவது. அதனால்தான் 'ஐய்யய்யற..' போன்ற இயற்பொருள் அற்ற ஆனால் இசைப்பொருள் மிகுந்த வெளிப்பாடுகள்!

இதே போன்று துள்ளலை வெளிப்படுத்தும் மற்றொரு பாடல் 'ஆலயமணி'யில் வரும் 'மானாட்டம்.' இந்தப் பாடலின் பல்லவி முழுவதுமே ஆட்ட மயம்தான்! இதுவும் ஒரு பெண் சுதந்திரமாக, உல்லாசமாக, கவலையில்லாத மனநிலையில் பாடும் பாடல்.இந்தப் பாடலைத் தொடர்ந்து, கதாநாயகி கதாநாயகனிடம் பேசும்போது, அவர்கள் முதலாளி அங்கே வருவதே இல்லை என்று சொல்கிறாள். எனவே அந்தத் தோட்டம் முழுவதும் தன்னுடைய ஆளுமையிலையே இருப்பதாக நினைத்து இயற்கையை ரசித்தபடியே தன் மன மகிழ்ச்சியையும் வெளிப்படுத்துகிறாள். இதில் வரும் 'ஒஹோஹோஹோ..' என்ற ஹம்மிங் (அய்யய்யறவைப் போலவே) கட்டவிழ்ந்து ஓடும் மனத்தின் கொண்டாட்டத்தை வெளிப்படுத்துகிறது.

துள்ளலை வெளிபடுத்துவது என்ற நோக்கில் மட்டுமே இந்த இரு பாடல்களையும் நான் ஒப்பிட்டேன். இசை வடிவில் ஏதேனும் ஒற்றுமை இருக்கிறதா என்பது எனக்குத் தெரியாது. மானாட்டம் பாடலிலும் சரணத்தில் எட்டு வரிகள் வருகின்றன.
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

அன்புள்ள பார்த்தவி அவர்களுக்கு,
பதிலுக்கு நன்றி. 'கன்னமிரு பக்கம் புண்ணாக' பற்றி எழதும் பொழது, நீங்கள் கூறியபடி எண்ணம் தோன்றியது. ஆனாலும் எழதும் பொழது அதை மறந்து விட்டேன். ஆயினும் நீங்கள் கூறியபடி பொருள் அமைவதற்கு 3வது வரியில் வரும் 'முத்திரை என் மேனி காணட்டும்' என்ற வரிகள் உறுதிபடுத்துகின்றன.

ஆயினும் கவிஞர் இரு பொருள் வைத்து பாடியிருப்பார் என்றும் கொள்ளலாம். ஏனெனில் பாடல் முடிந்தவுடன் அறை விழுகிறது என்பதையும் நினைவில் கொள்ள வேண்டும்.
msvramki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear NYM, Vatsan,

What a great analysis of one of the wonderful creations of the Genius !!

It is amazing to know from the writings of these experts this song has got so much dimensions of beauty !

Like Parthavi, each one of us would have admired (still and for ever be admiring) this song right from the day the film was released and that too would have 'felt' subconsciosly whatever is being expressed by MYM and Vatsan !
But when our feelings are expressed beautifully in clear terms by our these friends, our joy knows no bound !!

WOndrful, wonderful !!

Very happy that our site is back to its form and I hope it will continue to remain so to make readers like me knowledgible and inner-read !!

Thanks NYM and Vatsan.

Balaji's interpretations too is fantastic.

Thanks Balaji.

But, friends, pl remember this is just one of the thousands, our legend has given. I do not know how on earth can anyone one in his life time exhaust 'understanding' each of these wonders !!

God, pls give us all a 100 more births for us to deep dive and enjoy the creations of the Music GOd !!!

Ramki
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all giants performing in one innings . if we are going to get such posting ,where the hell one gets trime to post , but more than posting i enjoy reading Ram ,Murali , Balaji etc

Every song SumathimEn Sundari was not only a delight but also if you notice very youthful, (Even now)whether its pottu vaitha mugamo , kalyana santhaiyile, or 1000 nadagam ,

its simple , MSV delivers what one wants , so its up to the recipient to put in right situation to open the lid , for the PRAVAGAM to start .

this is one of the top songs of MSV+KD+PS

wait for your next six
msvramki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

As I keep listening to the song, relating to the beautiful analyss of NYM, Vatsan on every emotion KD's line brings with the decorations of MSV's tune, I am flat with the melody of the following Lines:

MUTHIRAI EN MENI KAANATTUM NITHIRAI EN KANNIL...

and

INBA NILAI KANDA PENNAHA ENNAI THUNAI KOLVAAY.

Aaahaaa !! What a Composer, HE is !!

Can some one come and take me out of the mayakkam I am in and bring me back to earth Pl help !

Ramki

[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: