"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INVASION OF RAM!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: INVASION OF RAM!!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

Am I dreaming??? Is my eye sight alright??? Suddenly I saw Ram pervading in all directions @ msvtimes.com... Good to see you back after a long time. Why this sudden invasion in all threads?? It took a while for me to believe it as I construed it for a "viral infection" of sort initially. When I opened and read all the postings, I knew I was wrong!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: I AM HUMBLED.... Reply with quote

Hi Ram,

Great nostalgic moments during Vaarthaigal Sollum Vaathiangal. What a concert that turned out to be. Moments we all would cherish for the rest of our lives. Great to see you once again. I know for sure that MSV and all of us are inseparable combinations and HIS music is an integral part of all of us. Remember..I always keep telling people that all of us in this forum never knew each other, never heard of each other, never met each other but it is only MSV's music that brought us all together is a feeling inexplicable in words, you need to experience this like how we experience our Master's music!!!

Cheers
MSV
IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are 100 % right vaidy MSV is the binding force for all of us . and this Us includes people from all walks of life .all ages . And we should spread this family (with no family control measures ).
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are 100 % right vaidy MSV is the binding force for all of us . and this Us includes people from all walks of life .all ages . And we should spread this family (with no family control measures ).
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear all
Last two days seem to be great day for the forum with all great writers like PROF,VAIDY,RAM,MURALI BALAJI

hope this is sustained and we enjoy reading
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: