"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anniversary Function - Funds needed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vatsan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Anniversary Function - Funds needed Reply with quote

Dear all,
The yearly woes continue to haunt us. Yes, msvtimes.com is short of funds yet again and despite the initial alacrity shown by several, the lucre has not flown in as expected. The organizers are yet again skimping, scraping and are forced to haggle with light music troupes. I hereby request you all to sincerely pay heed to my request and reach out to VijayKrishna, ofcourse with whatever you can offer.

Many Thanks....in anticipation.....Sriram L
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: How to Register Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan,
While thanking you for the alert , I have a question too. Are we not close enough to share financial crunch if any? Not once nor one we have heard of the need to recoup. Certainly, we understand things and I trust our friends respond too in time. Team leaders need not hesitate for such issues. Till nothing is heard , the tendency is to assume that 'all is well'.
Thank you for the alert.

Warm regards K. Raman Madurai
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear vatsan

thank you very much for yr posting .

first let me advise the details to remit , for the benefit of those who are willing to remit
To directly remit to the bank
CANARA BANK WEST MAMBALAM BRANCH
S B A/C NO 2616101009394 IFSC CODE cnrb0002616
and advising us the detail .

b) or couriering cheques to
either c/o Mr Murali - b 6Subham apartments 7/4 patel street west mambalam chennai 600033

or c/o Mr.Vijayakrishnan new no 5(upstairs) vidhwan sundaram street
Nungambakkam ,Chennai 600034

now being the person who dreamt big which hasnot happen ,and as one of the persons involved i would like to give in short what all transpired in last couple of months .

1) a) hoping we can mobilise the funds , we were planning a big programme with master himself, who also agreed to do for us . Had it happened its of only of its kind.
b)) but unfortunately , we didnot get helping hands as expected , barring a handful of members
c) at the same time , a prime channel has shown interest in the concept we developed and wanted to do the programme and even fixed a date as 18/01. unfortunately the formal approval came delayed , and hence it could not happen on a specific date
d) since we donot want stop our practice of honouring musicians who thrilled for all these years , inspite of shortage of funds we hve decided to do a programme with our means and hencefixed aprogramme on 22/02.
the minimum budget for the same is rs 130000.
e) even with this amount we cannot go with more instrumentalists , big auditoriums etc . however we have decided to go ahead with the hope that you all would pitch . how ever small the contribution is its welcome , similarly those who can get sponsors pls do
2) we have another issue due to spams we get . it slowly turning out to be a threat to our website .hence we need to upgrade our site with security measures spl measures to prevent spams and also re design . the estimated cost is rs 85000 .
3) so we are left with the task of raising funds to these two .
4) also i want to place on record that all these funds are collected and deposited in a legal entity , which is the trust , whose accounts are throughly audited and would be available for members view after the finance audit
5) we are not only planning to do more programmes, but alsO to instittute awards in Mellisai mannars name for music fraternity ,institute scholor ships for poor students who want to do music . all in the name of mellisai mannar .

6 ) I AM SURE IF THOUSANDS OF HIS FANS DECIDE TO HELP FOR THIS CAUSE ,ITS NO BIG DEAL .SO CONTRIBUTE WHATEVER YOU CAN WHETHER BIG OR SMALL -
thanks for your time
with anticipation
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear vatsan

thank you very much for yr posting .

first let me advise the details to remit , for the benefit of those who are willing to remit
To directly remit to the bank
and advising us the detail .

b) or couriering cheques to
either c/o Mr Murali - b 6Subham apartments 7/4 patel street west mambalam chennai 600033

or c/o Mr.Vijayakrishnan new no 5(upstairs) vidhwan sundaram street
Nungambakkam ,Chennai 600034

now being the person who dreamt big which hasnot happen ,and as one of the persons involved i would like to give in short what all transpired in last couple of months .

1) a) hoping we can mobilise the funds , we were planning a big programme with master himself, who also agreed to do for us . Had it happened its of only of its kind.
b)) but unfortunately , we didnot get helping hands as expected , barring a handful of members
c) at the same time , a prime channel has shown interest in the concept we developed and wanted to do the programme and even fixed a date as 18/01. unfortunately the formal approval came delayed , and hence it could not happen on a specific date
d) since we donot want stop our practice of honouring musicians who thrilled for all these years , inspite of shortage of funds we hve decided to do a programme with our means and hencefixed aprogramme on 22/02.
the minimum budget for the same is rs 130000.
e) even with this amount we cannot go with more instrumentalists , big auditoriums etc . however we have decided to go ahead with the hope that you all would pitch . how ever small the contribution is its welcome , similarly those who can get sponsors pls do
2) we have another issue due to spams we get . it slowly turning out to be a threat to our website .hence we need to upgrade our site with security measures spl measures to prevent spams and also re design . the estimated cost is rs 85000 .
3) so we are left with the task of raising funds to these two .
4) also i want to place on record that all these funds are collected and deposited in a legal entity , which is the trust , whose accounts are throughly audited and would be available for members view after the finance audit
5) we are not only planning to do more programmes, but alsO to instittute awards in Mellisai mannars name for music fraternity ,institute scholor ships for poor students who want to do music . all in the name of mellisai mannar .

6 ) I AM SURE IF THOUSANDS OF HIS FANS DECIDE TO HELP FOR THIS CAUSE ,ITS NO BIG DEAL .SO CONTRIBUTE WHATEVER YOU CAN WHETHER BIG OR SMALL -
thanks for your time
with anticipation
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,

Wish to send through RTGS. Pls provide name of the account.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Balaji

the name of the account is MSVTIMES.COM
rest of the info available pls sms the amount on sending so can trace
thanks for yr help
looking forward to seeing you in the programme
thanks and regds
vk
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear all
Let me also thank profusely the people who have contributed sofar

M/S RAMKI , PROFESSOR RAMAN, VATSAN,SAISARVANAN,PRAKASH (NORWAY)k. NATARAJAN(USA) MURALI.SIVASANKARAN,K.RENGASAMY,PARTHAVI ,LAKSHMINARAYANAN
the receipts for the same will be given in the hall /posted

thanks for yr patronage

wregds
vk
ragasuda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,
The anniversary has taken a shape and the image of the invitation is (subject to confirmation) given below for reference:

http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: How to Register Reply with quote

Dear Ragasudha,
Nice to note the format of the invitation for the 7th anniversary of our site/forum. The incorporation of site logo and a cine 'footage' at the bottom add the necessary grandeur to the event. Congrats for your painstaking efforts. Good Luck
Regards K.Raman Madurai
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raghavendran,

Delighted to know about the Anniversary prog now being scheduled for 22nd Feb. The Invite looks great. All the best for the function to go off in a grand manner.

Mr VK, I will submit my contribution at the Hall on 22nd Feb.

Regards,
Venu Soundar
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Mr venu -preferrably by crossed cheque -thanks

those who are remitting directly to

PLS ADVS YOUR REMIT DETAILS EITHER TO msvtimes.com@gmail.com or my mobile 9962276580 .as we have a remit made this week which can not be correlated
hence pls give us details thanks
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we thank sponsors TAFE and AMCO batteries
contributors Dr Damodharan Pachiappan from coimbatore .
Mr SR Shankar Mr r . Srinivasan and MS Radhalakshmi Jayaraman . the last one pls contact us .

thanks once again and wregds
baroque

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radhalakshmi Jayaraman is my sister. I let her know, Sir!
thanks... Smile
Vinatha
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear vinatha

thanks for the info
pls contact us either through email msvtimes.com@gmail.com or my mobile 9962276580
thanks and wregds
vk
ragasuda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: