"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We are back to lull

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: We are back to lull Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
Hardly there are any postings in our forum in the current month. The few that manage to appear are "links'' to songs or reports in a section of the press. While the 'link-providers' have done their part, the 'consumers' seem to merely enjoy the links for themselves, as I do not find wealthy response from any quarter to the links given. Equally supple is the response to fresh pieces of writing. The writing trend seems to have come to a near halt.
The occasional writers appear contended to write a few lines of appreciation on MSV. The true spirit of writing in forum rests in trying to explain 'what or how one enjoys' in the works of the legend. After some such input, if we choose to adore the legend, possibly our mission of propagating the glories of the legend would stay alive and be a true pointer to the glories of the man. The severe summer prevailing is an invitation to stay indoors and an indirect offer of an incentive to write in the comforts of the home.
Unless the trend of writing is restored to its earlier scale, it will dampen the spirit beyond recovery to a point of 'functional death', however mighty our claims of loyalty to the music of Shri. MSV may be.

'Perform or perish' ably suits our forum at the moment.
Please think and act is the lone but serious request.

Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,

This time the lull seems to be more protracted. I have attended all the programmes starting first anniversary. I got the opportunity to get the password last year only. I find excellent articles in our forum which are rich in substance and language. They are very educative and have thrown new dimension on the works of Shri MSV.

I have also observed that such articles have always elicted wealthy responses. Articles of substance are written by handfull of people as not many are bestowed with the skill that is required. It is one of the challenges for the top brass of the forum to preserve this great articles for the posterity.

Iam quite sure that pre-occupation is the only reason and we shall be certainly seeing such intersting articles in the near future. Sir, you are one of those persons who have written any number of well meaning articles and i place my request to continue your valuable contribution. yOUR Continous contribution will ensure no inertia. I am sure of great future for the forum.

With Kind Regards

V Sivasankaran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: