"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vikadan Questing and Answers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Vikadan Questing and Answers Reply with quote

Dear Forum Members

Please go thru the below links towards the Questin and Answers conducted by Vikadan from 20.2.13 to 13.3.13. Very intersting and informative answers by our Master.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/loy0f89a5hi3ezs/27-2-2013.pdf?v=0scn

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b371echwtm46lwi/MSV%206-3-2013.pdf?v=0scn

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1yegsunezlylgk/MSV%2013-3-2013.pdf?v=0scn

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pla7ga59tj0z8n7/MSV%2020-2-2013.pdf?v=0scn

This for all your information and Enjoy.

KRS
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank u KRS

u must have spent a lot of time in scanning and posting

good job and must be a treasure for non Anantha vikadan readers

i have also posted comments on these answers that appeared in AV in some other posting

thankyou
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear KRS,

Thanks a lot Very Happy Very Happy For those like me who are not subscribing Vikatan , its a treasure ! Thanks thanks again .

Interesting to note on the Netru Indru Nalai episode ! I think MGR was severly chided for the delay .

The same logic of delay in acknowleding the final tune did happen during Ulagam Sutrum valiban too ! Finally, it all ended with Makkal thilagam giving a huge sum ( then ) to MSV as a surprise gift ! Very Happy

Wonder, if someone had atleast recorded those numerous tunes which are not considered , we will have the opportunity to hear some splendid melodies .
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. VK

Thanks sir. But this is nothing sir. Actually Mr. Sivashankaran was after me to do this with my schedule. Because first I was not clear how to upload it in the web site because we can't cut and paste the image or pdf file and left it for a week. Then I tried in many ways and finally got the solution. But everything for us and am more happy to do a lot. It is very simple. Just download the dropbox software 2.0.6 and install in your system. Copy the relevent files (PDF file) in that drop box folder and then copy and paste it in your posting.

Hope you all would have enjoyed. Our website is not having the uploading facility and if we have that, then it will be wonderful. Only Mr. Ram has to think to help us.

Thanks for your acknowledgement.

krs

vk1959 wrote:
thank u KRS

u must have spent a lot of time in scanning and posting

good job and must be a treasure for non Anantha vikadan readers

i have also posted comments on these answers that appeared in AV in some other posting

thankyou
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Balaji

Thanks sir. Very Happy. I am also not a frequent book reader. But all for our masters issue. That's all.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Krs
S.Balaji wrote:
Dear KRS,

Thanks a lot Very Happy Very Happy For those like me who are not subscribing Vikatan , its a treasure ! Thanks thanks again .

Interesting to note on the Netru Indru Nalai episode ! I think MGR was severly chided for the delay .

The same logic of delay in acknowleding the final tune did happen during Ulagam Sutrum valiban too ! Finally, it all ended with Makkal thilagam giving a huge sum ( then ) to MSV as a surprise gift ! Very Happy

Wonder, if someone had atleast recorded those numerous tunes which are not considered , we will have the opportunity to hear some splendid melodies .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: