"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduction-reg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Introduction-reg Reply with quote

Dear Dr. MSV fans, Fanatics, devoties & இசை வெற்யர்கள்

I wish to intorduce myself as Mr. K.Rengasamy Alias Sekar, working for an healthcare company as a Distribution Manager. Aged 48. I am living in Chrompet and my wife is house wife. My only daughter is doing 10 th standard. We all respect MSV sir and I am a great fan of Msv Sir. Even they are all great fans of MSV. Have attended all the programmes , excepting the one or two programes due to some un avoidable circumstances.

I am Friend of Mr. Sivasankaran who is msv's gratest fan both we use come for all the functions. I use to meet Mr. Murali, Mr. Sabesan and other msv great fans, devoties, fanatics when ever I come to any programes. I think they will remember me.

Msv sir music impressed me in a great way. Every day I use to listen minimum 20 songs composed by MSV during my free time and that's my great pleasure.

Other interst is watching cricket. Great fan of Mr.Kapil Dev, SirRichards and Mr. Clive Loyed ( Great Cricketers in the world ever produced)

My rest of the life is for listening MSV Music only. I am praying with God.

I am really happy to associate with such a great people all of you.

Contact me @ 98402 79794. rengasamyk@hotmail.com

With thanks and regards
Rengasamy Karunaigiri
madhuraman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Speak to Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Rangaswamy
I choose to Christen you " RK" just to demarcate you from Mr. Parthavi another Rangaswamy - rather a well known earlier entrant. Hope you accept this as a simple name tag for right identification by fellow members.

We are happy to have you amidst us with fond hopes that the site is witnessing an expansion of membership from die-hard fans of MSV.

Great to have you all here. Warm welcome to you and other members of your family who are themselves fans of MSV.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai.
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. RK (Mr. Rangaswamy),
Welcome to the forum. I wish you have nice time by sharing your views on MSV's music.

N Y Murali
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Speak to Reply with quote

Sir

I am really happy. No problem for me. But My request is instead of RK, I will identify my self as "KRS" which is prefered by me because in my office and friends circle this name tag is familier.

I will do that in future.

Thanks a lot sir.

Krs.

madhuraman wrote:
Dear Mr. Rangaswamy
I choose to Christen you " RK" just to demarcate you from Mr. Parthavi another Rangaswamy - rather a well known earlier entrant. Hope you accept this as a simple name tag for right identification by fellow members.

We are happy to have you amidst us with fond hopes that the site is witnessing an expansion of membership from die-hard fans of MSV.

Great to have you all here. Warm welcome to you and other members of your family who are themselves fans of MSV.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai.
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Murali

Thanks a lot. I have changed my name tag as "KRS".

Regards
krs

N Y MURALI wrote:
Dear Mr. RK (Mr. Rangaswamy),
Welcome to the forum. I wish you have nice time by sharing your views on MSV's music.

N Y Murali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: