"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wonderful time with MSV !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Wonderful time with MSV !!! Reply with quote

Feb 18, 2007, Sunday - around 6 PM (Indian Std Time)

Place MSV daughter's residence, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai.

I wanted to hand-over the Health drinks I got from US for the Music Master, on the day I landed itself. And also to personally invite him for my marriage. Hence was the visit along with my parents, "The patriot" Vaidy and my friend Venky.

The visit turned-out to be an unforgettable occasion! Kavignar Kamakodiyan was there in MSV's place. MSV and Mrs.MSV were comfortably sitting and enjoying the company of MSV's "crazy" rasikas, as this type of conversation makes MSV feel light and happy!

MSV is doing fine now. But has slightly gone-down, but he is cheerful. He had that same "bliss" back in him, which people said, was missing during the past month, owing to the surgery. Though the surgery had left a mark on his chest, we definitely believe that it has marked the start of yet another Musical innings by MSV. I was happy to get the confirmation again from the master that he will DEFINITELY make it for my wedding reception on Mar 1, at Ethiraj Mandapam, Alwarpet. Yes... that will be the best occasion for an informal MSVClub meet!

There is nothing like sitting near MSV's feet, below his sofa and resting our hands on MSV's thighs, while MSV touches our shoulders, while he chats. While I was enjoying those blissful moments, MSV himself hindered me to go and sit near my parents, as he did not want me to sit away from them. What a caring soul he is. I had to obey my "Guru", without a word, becoming self-content with just small time near MSV's feet.

The occasion started to become jubiliant when Venky started to play some of MSV's rare gems on his laptop. MSV was unable to believe himself that he did the "Paalum Pazhamum" title music. We also played the "Thiruvasagam" track tuned my MSV. The complete hall was sitting mesmerized. "He told me that, he would have given rings to all my 10 fingers for the Music" MSV recollected the words of Sri.Gnansambandar, who was the key person behind the "Thiruvasagam" project by MSV. Everyone in the hall became emotional which included, MSV, his wife, me, Vaidy, my parents. (Venky had decided not to become emotional). What moments they were!

A special mention about Mrs.MSV; A pillar, better half, the soul behind MSV... these words does not match the devotion she has on him. While we were listening to the devotional tracks, she closed her eyes and did not move even an inch, enjoying her Master's music. She had adviced MSV to "JUST START COMPOSING, COME WHAT MAY!" This shows her belief on him and God and that moment I understood how she had been the source of "Morale Boost" for the Music master. Salutes to her !!!

Height of appreciations from MSV went to Venky that day. "Come home at morning 8 at be here till night 8 and play songs like these for me"... What a great offer! "Ennai Vida Periya Rasigan Nee!" (You are a bigger Rasikan than me)... A biggest certificate a MSV fan, infact, any Music Fan can get! MSV showered these words whole-heartedly and being amazed with Venky's collections, with his Thumbs Up!. Venky absoltely deserves this credit for the interest and devotion he has on MSV. He makes sure that none of other Music enter his laptop, but ONLY for MSV's creations. MSV and MSVTimes is proud to see Venky in the club!

When we prepared to start back home, we again offered our Pranaams to MSV and his Mrs feet. She told that "En Mootha Peran Kalyanam!!!". I controlled my spontaneous outflow of emotions! Moments to cherish in one's life!!!

Long live the legend !!!
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram....

I was also got emotional when I read your description about the meeting with the legend.

The way you expressed about the meeting with MSV, mad me to feel that, I was also sitting in one corner in that hall and watching all the happenings.

Defibitely you had a very wonderful and memorable evening.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: time of out life!!! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Surely a moment that would go down in my memory only to be cherished for the rest of my life!! What an evening that was!

MSV MOMENTS - ULTIMATE MOMENTS IN MY LIFE
CHEERS RAM!
VAIDY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: