"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSVTimes - One-Day Line-up !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: MSVTimes - One-Day Line-up !!! Reply with quote

Just another fun....

MSVTimes is currently having a great line-up now! "The Ardents"... Saradha and Venu being the opening partners (with nearly 120 posts each). This partnership is a blast to the opponents with their splenid opening partnership.

Next in line are very strong middle-order Bats-persons. Vaidy(85), TFMLover(69) and Andy(64). Great pillars for the team. They are heading to become "The Ardents" (100).

The next order of bats-persons are Ramesh.P(32), Sankaran LIC(32), tvsankar(31), Sampat(26), satheesh(20) and Balaji(20). They have already shown their calibres in their previous scores. More potential yet to be revealed from them. MSVTimes awaits that eagerly. They are great hopes for the team. They are heading to become "Enthusiants" (50)

The tail-end'ers currently are Viswapriyan(12), Venky(12), Vatsan(7), Raghavankannan(6) and s.r.sankaranarayanan(5). These people also have, undoubtedly, the equal potential to become the opening batsmen. But I think they find less time to participate in the game. Please jump-in and start your shots and head-up!!!!

There are others with very few posts and others being spectators. I personally wish all these persons to become the "Opening Batsmen". With so many "Opening" people, we will change the rules of Cricket all-together!!!

Note that the line-up can change any time, any way... It all depends on how much people score (post)!

MSVTimes Hopes and Wishes all the "Players" (Club Members) to become "Legend"s (5000).
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Congrats to Vaidy on his Century. Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Let's Congratulate Vaidy on his completing a well compiled Century. He hit many 4s & 6s during the innings (i.e. some very important & thought provoking postings). I am sure he will accelerate the strike rate now and will continue to delight us with his excellent batting. Keep it up Vaidy!

Cheers,
Venu Soundar
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,,, sure; See the special message for him under "The Ardent(s)... 100" section!

Congrads again Mr.Patriot!
irenehastings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Ram

Congrads for your first 200.
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Irene!

At the same time lets also congratulate our Venu on his 150 !!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: CONGRATS!! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Thanks. Sorry, I forgot to notice your completing the Double Century. Please accept my Hearty Congratulations!! Now you can increase your strike rate and march towards the Triple Century. All the best.

Luv,
Venu Soundar
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Congrats! Reply with quote

Congrats Ram & Venu for your record opening partnership. What about Sharadha Maam????? No posting for the last couple of days. Has she been "hurt and retired?????" Please do not stay from contributing your thoughts to msvtimes.com, Ms. Sharadha. We need you as much as we need MSV!!! Ungalathu sevai msvtimes.com kku thevayo thevai!!! Cheer up and pick up your bat and start bashing.......errrrrrrrrr start posting!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CHEERS
VAIDY
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all 4 - Ram , Vaidy , VenuS , Saradha Chechi for reaching the milestone Very Happy

Many have climbed Mt. Everest but we still remember Tenzing & Bachendri Pal

Many have crossed 10000 runs but we remember Sunny only

The first team of MSV fans group deserve the highest grade / honour

AND THAT SHOULD BE MEETING THE LITTLE CHAMPION OF MELLISAI Very Happy

I request Vaidy & Ram to arrange for it once he recovers fully

And finally for Ram , hearty congrats for your wedding Very Happy God bless you and your wife .
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thanks a ton Balaj for your encouraging message. I was with the Master Creator for over 2 hours and Illayaraaja and Kavignar Vaali also turned up at that time. The three literally drowned in nostalgia, discussing about old stories. It was nice of them to have come and spent time and this is excatly what MSV needs right now. He is recovering well and surely a meeting definitely will be arranged for all the members of our elite club. Please wait for that day (I know it's too difficult). Ennamma Sharadha, according to rules, a player can't take this loooooooooooong a break, so please pad up and come to the play area!!!!! The whloe team (other members of the club) is waiting to field!!!

CHEERS
VAIDY
Ram

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.Balaji wrote:
Congrats to all 4 - Ram , Vaidy , VenuS , Saradha Chechi for reaching the milestone Very Happy

Many have climbed Mt. Everest but we still remember Tenzing & Bachendri Pal

Many have crossed 10000 runs but we remember Sunny only

The first team of MSV fans group deserve the highest grade / honour

AND THAT SHOULD BE MEETING THE LITTLE CHAMPION OF MELLISAI Very Happy

I request Vaidy & Ram to arrange for it once he recovers fully

And finally for Ram , hearty congrats for your wedding Very Happy God bless you and your wife .

Dear Balaji,

Thanks for your kind words. Thanks again for your wishes for me and my fiancee. Your postings are really educative and interesting. Please continue with that!

We are planning for fans meet with MSV. But not sure how to go about presently, as you mentioned, MSV needs to recover fully. But that meeting is definitely at the back of our minds!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Time spent with MSV. Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

Great to know about your spending more than 2 hours with the Master and that Ilayaraja & Vaali were also peresent. Nice of them. When was this meeting? Hope the Master is recovering fast and is much better now. Please keep us updated.

I join you in requesting Saradha Madam to get back into action and continue her interesting postings.

Cheers,
Venu Soundar
irenehastings

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats! Reply with quote

vaidymsv wrote:
Congrats Ram & Venu for your record opening partnership. What about Sharadha Maam????? No posting for the last couple of days. Has she been "hurt and retired?????" Please do not stay from contributing your thoughts to msvtimes.com, Ms. Sharadha.

mr venugopal

madam already returned to ground and started batting.

why you still sit in the green room?. you took rest more than enough.

please come soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: