"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request :: Let us just move on!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops . Another happy day in life Very Happy

Saradhaji .... Neenga thirumi varaata vitruvomaa ungala ??!!

It will be a huge loss if you had stayed away . You possess so much info about MSV's music

Great to see you back .

Request to everyone here :

THIS ARENA IS TO THINK ABOUT THE GENIUS MSV AND HIS CREATIONS WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE .
JUST ADMIRE HIS WORKS AND SHARE WITH US HOW HE COMPOSED SUCH TIME IMMEMORIAL SONGS. HENCE, THERE IS NO FOE HERE. ALL ARE GOOD FRIENDS ONLY WITH A COMMON THINKING
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

In this juncture kindly allow me to express my feelings and wish. Sir,Venugopalan Soundararajan, we are missing u very much. You please reconsider your decision to stay away. After all, we are all matured enough to understand each other feelings. You were the one who immediately replies when something new is posted and always among the first to encourage people like me. Personally also I am missing u. Leave apart the differences and rejoin . PLEASE.

regards
Sampat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: