"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL!!! Reply with quote

TO WHOMSOEVER THIS "CONCERNS"

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MSV CLUB MEMBERS / PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS / SITE VISITORS

The Core Crew of MSVTIMES.COM has observed an emergence of a dangerous trend in the writing / posting pattern of certain members which is thoroughly disappointing. While MSVTIMES.COM makes every attempt to accord due recognition to all such articles written to analyse, discuss & appreciate the nuances of different Music Directors in good taste, at the same time some of the recent postings have left a lot to be desired.The Core Crew is very much against such disturbing ways of postings by an individual which we felt was totally deviating from our objectives. We at MSVTIMES.COM very well understand the love, affection, reverence you all have for our Master Creator. We thoroughly enjoyed each & every post of all members analysing his music & instantly running out endless list of songs. We salute you for all your contributions. But, please understand, MSVTIMES.COM was launched with a great deal of hard work and that all of us are equally duty bound to observe total restraint when it comes to expression of individual views espicially about other MDs. What transpires under personal opinion between two individuals should not be made public on the website which then becomes a global phenomenon / subject of discussion.

MSVTIMES.COM welcomes anyone who is willing to primarily write, discuss, analyse MSV's music and it's intrecacies in total without hurting others in the industry. Our objective is to propagate the music of MSV in whatever best way we could and there shall be no place for comparisions or any intentional mud slinging of others. Let's stop this unpleasant events at once.

MSVTIMES.COM IS A WEBSITE TOTALLY DEDICATED TO PROPAGATE THE GOODIES OF THE MASTER CREATOR AND HENCE,THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR CONTROVERSIAL REMARKS MADE BY ANY MEANS. WE HAVE UPLOADED SOME OF THE BEST CREATIONS OF MSV ONLY FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE AND MANY MORE ARE ON THE ANVIL. SO, EXPECT A LOT OF GOOD TO HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!

AND, IF THERE'S ANYTHIG GOOD THAT YOU LIKED IN THIS SITE OR IF YOU HAVE A CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTION, PLEASE SPEAK UP. REMEMBER,YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SITE ARE MOST WELCOME.

THE CORE CREW ALSO WISHES TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO ALL, THAT ANY WRITING FOUND TO BE IN BAD TASTE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REMOVED FROM THE SITE BY THE SITE MODERATOR AND SUCH DECISION SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL. IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS, PLEASE READ THRO' FORUM DECORUM / RULES

CHEERS
VAIDY - CORE CREW, MSVTIMES.COM
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posts which defame any actor/actress, or degrading other Music Composers (MSV's contemporaries or successors) are not encouraged in this forum.

I would like to quote two important lines from MSV and MSVTimes.com will stand by those words:

"Cinema Paadal Enbadhu Koottu Muyarchi.
Adhai Patri Solvathil Enakku Perum Magizhchi"

"Cinema song is Team Work and talking about it gives me immense happiness" (MSV in Doordharshan Interview)

MSV always appreciates any good music.

"Vanjam Illama Paarattanum!" - "Appreciate whole-heartedly!" - This has always been MSV's motto, anytime!

I strongly request the Club members to have these words of MSV in mind, before posting anything!

I re-state the idea behind MSVTimes.com:

MSV Times", a tribute to the Legend, aims to provide complete source of information on MSV and a deep insight to his Immortal Music, to all his fans across the globe.
P. Sankar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL!!! Reply with quote

vaidymsv wrote:
TO WHOMSOEVER THIS "CONCERNS"

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MSV CLUB MEMBERS / PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS / SITE VISITORS

The Core Crew of MSVTIMES.COM has observed an emergence of a dangerous trend in the writing / posting pattern of certain members which is thoroughly disappointing. While MSVTIMES.COM makes every attempt to accord due recognition to all such articles written to analyse, discuss & appreciate the nuances of different Music Directors in good taste, at the same time some of the recent postings have left a lot to be desired.The Core Crew is very much against such disturbing ways of postings by an individual which we felt was totally deviating from our objectives. We at MSVTIMES.COM very well understand the love, affection, reverence you all have for our Master Creator. We thoroughly enjoyed each & every post of all members analysing his music & instantly running out endless list of songs. We salute you for all your contributions. But, please understand, MSVTIMES.COM was launched with a great deal of hard work and that all of us are equally duty bound to observe total restraint when it comes to expression of individual views espicially about other MDs. What transpires under personal opinion between two individuals should not be made public on the website which then becomes a global phenomenon / subject of discussion.

MSVTIMES.COM welcomes anyone who is willing to primarily write, discuss, analyse MSV's music and it's intrecacies in total without hurting others in the industry. Our objective is to propagate the music of MSV in whatever best way we could and there shall be no place for comparisions or any intentional mud slinging of others. Let's stop this unpleasant events at once.

MSVTIMES.COM IS A WEBSITE TOTALLY DEDICATED TO PROPAGATE THE GOODIES OF THE MASTER CREATOR AND HENCE,THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR CONTROVERSIAL REMARKS MADE BY ANY MEANS. WE HAVE UPLOADED SOME OF THE BEST CREATIONS OF MSV ONLY FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE AND MANY MORE ARE ON THE ANVIL. SO, EXPECT A LOT OF GOOD TO HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!

AND, IF THERE'S ANYTHIG GOOD THAT YOU LIKED IN THIS SITE OR IF YOU HAVE A CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTION, PLEASE SPEAK UP. REMEMBER,YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SITE ARE MOST WELCOME.

THE CORE CREW ALSO WISHES TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO ALL, THAT ANY WRITING FOUND TO BE IN BAD TASTE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REMOVED FROM THE SITE BY THE SITE MODERATOR AND SUCH DECISION SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL. IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS, PLEASE READ THRO' FORUM DECORUM / RULES

CHEERS
VAIDY - CORE CREW, MSVTIMES.COM

Dear Mr.Vaidy,

Right intervension at the right time.

P. Sankar
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my beloved Genius…

Often I have wondered what could be the most sanctimonious form of Human relationship… Parent-Son,… Teacher-Student,… God-Devotee… These could be some examples of the most sacred forms one could instantly gather as defined by our Holy Ancestors, Great Poets and Religious founders.

Given an opportunity, I would prefer to differ with all the above Personalities, with a note of apology. I feel, the Genius-Fan relationship can be as sanctimonious as the above or even better… Because,…
§ There could even be an unintentional situation where the Son hurts his Father…
§ The Student may disobey his Teacher…
§ Quite uniquely, we have Devotees like Sundarar bursting out angrily on the Almighty himself!… (of course… the out burst is a manifestation of the Possessiveness he had on the Lord!…)
§ But Iam confident,… there can never be a Fan who would even accidentally dream of being bad to his Genius… What a Relationship this is!… This is the only relationship wherein, the Loved often does not know his Loving.

One may question… Why should I be fiercely affectionate towards someone who has not even known me by person?…

Why not?…
Here is a Genius who has been so friendly with my Soul eversince I learnt to understand things : Guiding me with Morals when I was a Kid… Cheering me when I was a Teen… Sparkling every inch of my mind, when I fell in Love… Consoling me in distress… Restoring me when I fell low…
What not?… I bet,…one in a millionth Parent could not have manifested into so many roles even if situation warranted.

With all this!… "Vunakkenru Naan Seiyya Koodiadhu Enna?… En Maha Kalaignanae!"…
Our Prayers for your Speedy recovery and sound Health!

Enrum Ungal

NVS
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL!!! Reply with quote

P. Sankar wrote:
Dear Mr.Vaidy,

Right intervension at the right time.

P. Sankar

Thanks for endorsing, Mr. Sankar!
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Thank you Shankar Reply with quote

Dear Shankar,

Thank you for being a great support. We are here to glorify our Master Creator to any extent but that will never be at the cost of another MD or anyone for that matter, however bad or non-creative one is!!!

We absoloutely mean no hurt to anyone and no one should use this forum to hurt others also.

CHEERS
VAIDY - CORE CREW
MSVTIMES.COM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: