"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request :: Let us just move on!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Request :: Let us just move on! Reply with quote

One of our club members have deleted all the posts and writings that she posted in the forum. It is really saddening at the loss of good analysis and writings from the forum. We wonder why such a big decision was made. Anyways, MSVTimes will await her return & her writings and will welcome the club member anytime!

My thoughts of two cents worth..... Let us not take any comments too personally. We can politely reply or get clarified, any post, if it is completely unclear.

Let us just move-on with our musical journey and continue our contribution and tribute to the Master MSV.

Cheers!
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Come back Sharadha! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

It is absolutely saddening to see this unceremonious exit of Sharadha from our club. Though I really do not want to get into the finer details of her decision, what she ought to understand is that she has deprived many of our club members of good educative postings. As you had rightly pointed out, MSV's subject is always very emotional but the forum decorum requires all members to be a little cautious about posting or discussing sensitive issues.I AM ALSO EQUALLY VERY EMOTIONAL AND CHARGED(RAM YOU KNOW IT) BUT I AM SHOWING TOTAL RESTRAINT AND ONLY POST WHAT IS NEEDED FOR OUR SITE. AFTERALL, MSVTIMES.COM MUST REMAIN AS NON CONTROVERSIAL AS MSV IS!!! The only way we could avoid these controversies is to share your feelings openly rather than sitting and brooding over it. Ms. Sharadha, we really do not know anything about your exit but it was also not very pleasant of you to have deleted all your postings. Is this the reverence you have for our Master Creator? Please revert your decision and let us all carry on with the work of spreading the musical goodies of MSV for a lot of those who are still unaware of MSV. Your arrival is eagerly awaited by all at MSVTIMES.COM!

CHEERS
VAIDY
irenehastings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today when i was going through some threads, i surprised one more member tfmlover deleted all his posts from the topics.

my god... what is happening here.

they should atleast tell for what reason or becuase of whom they are running from the forum.

at the same time my humble openion, deleting their posts from the forum when they are going, is not at all good practice.
Ram

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Club Members, please continue with your valuable postings in this forum. Your participation takes everyone higher!

Any difference of opinion between any two members is just an exchange of thoughts. It is only with respect to particular topic. It can easily get sorted out by proper reasoning and acceptance of other's points and need not get carried AT ALL.

And... deleting all the posts... it is like taking away the glorifications that were posted on MSV. This act directly reflects on MSV himself and not on anything/anyone else!
tvsankar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Saradha, tfmlover and venu,
Neengal ellorum endha karanathirkaga ippadi veliyeri vittergal enru theiryavillai.

Oru vishayam solli kolla asai padugiren.

1. Naam ellorum periyavargal.Valarndhavargal.Nichayam life il niriaya idathil naam hurt agi irupom.... Indha madhiri veliyerinal life il saadhipadhu onrum irukadhu.Verum Varutham matumae nam kudavae varum....

2.Namaku enru kids irukiradhu.....

Kids ai valarthu kondu irukirom.Avaragalai gavanithu irukireergala? aVargal inru sandai pottal naalai serndhu kolvargal.

Kids than kobithu kondal , thaan koduthadhai thirupi thara vendum enru edhirparkum....

Ungalin kobangalai indha madhiriyaga bhavithu kondu, ellorum marubadium indha forum thirku oru nalla understanding udan
vandhu kalandhu kollungal.....

Nalla Vishayangaluku Naam Eppodhum Role Model aga iruakalamae......

Naam irupadhu MSV thread.Avarai parthu indha humbleness ai katru kollalamae? kashtama?

PL ALL OF YOU ARE WELCOME AGAIN IN THIS FORUM ( ALONG WITH YOUR VALUBALE POSTS..........)

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: THINK OVER MEMBERS Reply with quote

Dear Ram & Usha,

We have conveyed our intentions to all the members concerned in the best possible terms. Usha, your message also clearly indicates the importance this site attaches to all the fellow members. For the sake of a petty arguement if the posts are going to be withdrawn, then it only goes to prove the extent of reverence one has for MSV. After all the members should understand that if they refrain from sharing their thoughts in this forum, THE LOSS CLEARLY IS THAT OF THE MEMBER(S) AND NOT OF MSV! It's really high time everyone understood this fact. MSVTIMES.COM would surely welcome every member and it's time we burried our differences and carried on with our good work. Last but not the least, this is absolutely not a win win situation for anyone and hence one need not have any aprehensions. If only members knew their limits and posted their topics of specific interest, all these bitterness could have been avoided. Cheer up Members, let's regain the lost glory!!!

CHEERS
VAIDY
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: PLEASE CHANGE YOUR DECISION AND REVERT BACK Reply with quote

Dear Saradhaa Prakash, Venu Soundararajan and tfm lover,

How I was cherishing each one of your contribution and the mutual appreciation you have for others by posting immediately when something good and informative is posted. I can speak from my own experience Mr.Venu, Ms.Sharadha Prakash and Mr.Tfm Lover.

We are all talking about good music and great MD. It is said when people listen to good music, it reduces Blood Pressure, it gives calmness of the mind. As far as I am concerned it is equivalent to Dhyanam.
When are all for the cause of good music , the same good music has POWER TO REMOVE ALL THE DIFFERENCES OF OPINION BETWEEN THE CLUB MEMBERS IF IT ALL ANY. FOR MUSIC IT IS VERY SIMPLE. GOOD MUSIC IN EACH CLUB MEMBER DOES NOT KNOW EGO,JEALOUSY,MISUNDERSTANDING WHATSOEVER. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE OF YOU AND I AM ASSOCIATED WITH YOU AS A CLUB MEMBER ONLY FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF LESS THAN ONE MONTH. BUT I STARTED ADMIRING EACH ONE OF YOU . BELEIVE ME. MUSIC HAS SUCH A POWER. TO QUOTE THE GREAT SONG OF MSV "NETRU VARAI NEE YAARO NAAN YAARO.. INDRU MUDHAL NEE VAERO NAAN VAERO. FRIENDS, TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEK. PLEASE JOIN AGAIN.
I do not know what prompted u to get out of this club. But I firmly believe the good music in each one of you will change ur decision and you will revert back for the sake of good music and MSV alone.
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sampat!

High Thoughts... Well Said!

MSVClub is proud to have members like you!
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: YOU SAID IT! Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Sampath,

Your writing was as good as MSV's music!!! Beautifully written. I sincerely hope the club members would rejoin us at the earliest with their latest postings. Mr. Sampath I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

CHEERS
VAIDY
CORE CREW-MSVTIMES.COM
irenehastings

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrs saradha madam
your anger with whom?. with msv sir or with somebody?.

definitely not with msv sir. because we can never see a person who get angry with a 74 years old child msv. yes, his heart is that much soft like a child. so your indifference with somebody only. am i right?. if it is so, then why you and tfmlover left from the forum, with a wrong procedure of deleting your posts?.

another one is, the person (because of whom you two left from here) also gone away, but leaving his posts here. but deleting your posts is really a good loss for this forum. because your posts about informations and analysis were that much effective. padikka sandhoshama irukkum.

nowadays more genious, who know about the songs and music of msv sir have started to participate here and rendering their valuable writings. i am amazing about their knowledge about songs of msv sir.

i personally think, if you also return back with your wonderful posts, then will be more glorious to the forum. especially your posts in tamil gave a seperate view for the topics.

madam please come again with your good analysis in tamil about msv sir's songs. if you have the deleted posts in your savings, please re-post them here. otherwise no problem, just post your new ones.

ennai pondra, ezudha theriyatha kathukutigal ellam inge irundhu kondu aduthavar post pannuvadahi padithu admire pannikitu irukom. but informative persons like you should not sit away from here.

please come again for our msv sir. (i hope you will visit atleast like a guest and see my request, thatswhy i wrote here).

(message edited and replaced by another one, due to re-arrival of mrs Sharadha madam).

Last edited by irenehastings on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SORRY FOR EVERYTHING HAPPENED.........

என்னைச் சுற்றி இத்தனை அன்பு உள்ளங்கள் இருக்கும்போது நான் ஏன் போக நினைத்தேன்?. எத்தனை பெரிய தவறு?. இவ்வளவு பேர் என்மீது அன்பு காட்டும்போது 'யாரோ ஒருத்தருக்காக' நான் போக நினைத்ததும், அதைத்தொடர்ந்து என்னுடைய பதிவுகளை நீக்கியதும் மாபெரும் தவறு என்பதை உணர்கிறேன்.

என்மீது இத்தனை என்பு வைத்து அழைத்த ராம், வைத்தி, சம்பத் , உஷா அக்கா மற்றும் ஐரீன் ஆகியோரின் அன்புக்கு நான் என்றும் கடமைப்பட்டுள்ளேன். பாலாஜி அண்ணா தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் எனக்கு மெயில் அனுப்பியிருந்தார். அனைவரின் அன்புக்கும் என் நன்றி.

உங்கள் அன்பு வட்டத்தை விட்டு இனி வெளியில் போக மாட்டேன். மீண்டும் என் புதிய பதிவுகளை இங்கே தொடர்ந்து இடம்பெறச்செய்வேன்.

உங்கள் அன்பு சகோதரி சாரதா.......
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Welcome!!! Reply with quote

Hurraaayyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!

Our Saradha Ma'm is back !!!

We have already forgotten all the 'negatives' that happenned.

"Happy Indru Mudhal Happy !!!!!!!!"

Idhu Anbaal Amaintha Koottani...

"Anbukku Naan Adimai" Engira Vaakkiyathirkku Neengal Oru Uyarntha Eduthukkattu!!!

MSVTimes and MSVClub is honoured, pleased and delighted to see you back!!!

Waiting to see you "Rock" this forum, again!!!
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: WELCOME BACK SHARADHA! Reply with quote

GREAT TO SEE SHARADHA BACK IN FULL SWING. MSVTIMES.COM MISSED YOU!!!

CHEERS
VAIDY

irenehastings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrs sharadha madam

thanks a lot for accepting our request and rejoin in the family. we hope again you will make us cheerful with your valuable posts. as i said before please try to re-post your previous worthful posts, if you have them in saving in your pc.

i melted like anything when i read your post to msv sir as his daughter. what a touchable writing...!.

ungalalthan ippadi ezutha mudiyum.

as you mentioned, definitely our msv sir will celebrate his 100th birthday with all of us.

long live great msv sir
long live msv fans
tvsankar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Saradha,
WELCOME BACK !!!!!!

Ithai - ithai than edhirparthen.Indha RAgalaiyana,info kalayanjiyamana , dhariyamana indha Saradha vai than edhi parthen.VAngo Saradha Chechi !!!!! Very Happy

With Love,
Usha Sankar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: