"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A REQUEST TO OUR NEW MEMBERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: A REQUEST TO OUR NEW MEMBERS Reply with quote

DEAR MEMBERS
A WARM WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU from the fraternity of the admirers of Shri. MSV. While all your postings are the most welcome, may I draw your attention to a few operative principles. All items of nostalgic recalls can be posted under articles or under other specific subheads for defined themes.

"How to register ?" and "Speak to members" are unique threads where important messages from central administration or some sort of clarifications by individual members are issued. Kindly spare them for their specificities.
By ignoring the classification, soon all threads may lose their identity. Pleas also check if the item that you intend covering has already been touched upon or not. This request of mine is to help our registering items without repeating them. I feel these 'alignments' will go a long way in sustaining our mission and spirit of helping the younger generation in augmenting the right information.
I trust, the spirit of the suggestion stands recognized.

Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Camp; Mumbai.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear prof

i also thought the same way .just finished responding in one of the postings by our friend , with out reading yours.
ofcourse i am one among the faulters .
ram can guide -is it possible to regroup this threads ,so this can be regularised
also ,membership list to be scutinised , and unwanted fictious names can be deleted .
probably christmas - newyear will spare you some time .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: