"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thirumbi parkiraen in Jaya TV - Ganesh (Music Director)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Thirumbi parkiraen in Jaya TV - Ganesh (Music Director) Reply with quote

Dear all
Hope things are fine with everyone. It is really heartening to read the news of our 3rd Anniversary celebrations.

I happen to watch some parts of "Thirumbi Parkiraen" for the past two days and in those few minutes, this Gentleman Mr.Ganesh of the famous Music Director Duo (Shankar-Ganesh) was all praise for our Master and was also quoting many interesting and rare anecdotes from his experience and from those days spent with the Master during the composing.

This is the first time I see someone openly praising about our Master on the TV and undoubtedly, I feel Mr.Ganesh can be contacted to gather as many details and anecdotes on the composing sessions. I am pretty much sure that he would be more than happier to share those with us. These can be videographed. uploaded in the website which will be available to our future generation.

One interesting incident was on the legendary Joseph Krishna. It seems during the composing of "Pattondru Katten" of Pasa Malar movie, our Master had given him some musical notes for the ludes to be played on the Piano when Joseph did not find it to be so technically competent and hence started behaving casually. Our Master happen to notice this and immediately went back to him and changed the notes. It seems our Master played them on the Piano spontaneously and Joseph was completely awed on seeing his prowess , proficiency and spontaneity. The rest is history. Since then, Joseph Krishna did not leave our Master and had held high respect and regards for him.

Listening to Aagayathil Thottil Katti...... from Thunive Thunai Smile

MSV Rules !!!
Venkat
Venkat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too watched that program accidentally and was amazed seeing Ganesh prasing our Master.
He told something like this:
"Viswanathan annan enna thittina ovvoru thittalum en vaazhkayil naan munnera vazhi kaatiyadhu...".
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone cover on ganesh interview

understand friday's whole episode was on MSV .

plssssssssssss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: